Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin survey suggestions needed.. - page 2. (Read 251 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 02, 2021, 05:14:23 AM
~ one member should provide only one question which he thinks is best suited for the same.

I will choose some of the best questions which will suit my survey as i have made some of my also.
Since you are just asking for one important question from members, this will be made easier if you can provide a list of questions that you already prepared. We don't want to repeat what's already in there and we could think of other questions.

As for me, Would you rather hold $1000 in your bank account for five years with little interest or would you buy BTC if there's a chance that it could become $10,000 in five years?

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 02, 2021, 04:53:25 AM
This idea was pretty well in my mind for long term but i was not having any free time and needed some team members for the same.I was going to conduct Bitcoin survey in my area to know how much people know about the financial revolution "Bitcoin" and how many are aware about it's usage and its functionalty at first phase and make them aware about it if they don't know about it.So now i have got some time from my office work and gathered some support of my team members to conduct the survey.So i was needing some suggestions from you on questions that i should include in my sample qustionare for the survey.This is first phase of survey only and i want to include basic questions only not too much technical ones in the first half only.So please give suggestions according to it and one member should provide only one question which he thinks is best suited for the same.

I will choose some of the best questions which will suit my survey as i have made some of my also.I will lock the thread within 2 days and then go on with survey and then publish it here for all of you.
Pages:
Jump to: