Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SV and BCH - page 3. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 101
May 30, 2019, 12:28:36 AM
Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash have experienced tremendous growth in recent times. The simple question from me is which one you will choose to fill your investment wallet in mid 2019. Regardless of the past bear season, what are your hopes for the end of 2019. Both are very good, and difficult for me to choose.  Huh Grin Thank you so much.
Both are good choices during this price increase period but I personally will still prefer to choose the BCH because this coin is still in the middle and has not had any major price increases in this period. If you want to make a good profit, keeping the BCH will bring a very high profit and it will surely return to the price of $3,000 in the next 3 years if the market maintains its stability .
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
May 30, 2019, 12:24:14 AM
Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash have experienced tremendous growth in recent times. The simple question from me is which one you will choose to fill your investment wallet in mid 2019. Regardless of the past bear season, what are your hopes for the end of 2019. Both are very good, and difficult for me to choose.  Huh Grin Thank you so much.

I would choose BCH, BCH is one of the most aggressively promoted currency, a large number of vendors around the world accepts BCH. With higher fees of Bitcoin, BCH is taking over the day to day retail trading. BCH also has the support of largest mining equipment builder, Largest miners and the largest mining pools.
I don't think I will make the same mistake in 2018 ago. You are right, I will also choose Bitcoin Cash as the final choice. Maybe I will allocate only 15% to 20% to Bitcoin SV. And of course the rest goes to Cash Bitcoin. For now we must be more careful and do research before making a choice, so we don't do the wrong strategy. Thanks for your opinion. Success for you.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
May 30, 2019, 12:02:53 AM

I would choose BCH, BCH is one of the most aggressively promoted currency, a large number of vendors around the world accepts BCH. With higher fees of Bitcoin, BCH is taking over the day to day retail trading. BCH also has the support of largest mining equipment builder, Largest miners and the largest mining pools.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
May 29, 2019, 11:49:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: