Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SV strong push - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 30, 2019, 09:52:53 PM
Bitcoin SV is up 15% in the last hours. Still predicting to go up today or am I late to the party?

What push are you talking about? Bitcoin SV is down more than 5% today. You are neither early nor late in the Bitcoin SV party because there is no Bitcoin SV party happening. Bitcoin SV is going to fall in the coming days because its owner itself is falling down in the eyes of the crypto communities all over the world. Craig Wright, by being too desperate to be acknowledged as the real Satoshi, is just pushing himself and his coin down.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 30, 2019, 09:39:22 PM
Bitcoin SV is up 15% in the last hours. Still predicting to go up today or am I late to the party?
It seems like your really like this coin and if you feel that this coins can benefit you I think it's not late for you to invest in this coin. now I see that Bitcoin SV is down 6.6% and that is the right time for you to buy this coin. maybe some people here advise you not to invest in Bitcoin SV but that is your decision because you have the right to buy or not. good luck to you, friend.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
October 30, 2019, 06:52:42 PM
1 questions, why you still believe with this altcoin ?
It's because he saw the huge pump for that coin. And those people that are looking to that point can't avoid to think if they should ride with the run of this coin that's why they're asking if they should buy or not. But for me, I'll personally say not to buy this coin and avoid it at all cost.

i hope you have a luck while investing on bitcoin SV
It's best to stop investing in this coin and invest in something better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
October 30, 2019, 06:47:15 PM

1 questions, why you still believe with this altcoin ?
when a huge exchange such as binance delists this altcoin my friend
i hope you have a luck while investing on bitcoin SV
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
October 24, 2019, 01:03:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: