Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin T-shirts - page 5. (Read 3697 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 17, 2018, 08:42:35 AM
If there's a bitcoin t-shirt, I want to order some t-shirts for my everyday needs, because I think it's the same as I'm promoting bitcoin to everyone who sees my t-shirt. and if they ask me about my t-shirt motif, I'll explain what bitcoin is and why I use it because bitcoin brings good luck and gets the income from bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
February 17, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
Ok, but why prices in US Dollars but not in Bitcoins?! Cheesy
I doubt i would wear such T-shirt, but I already have two tea cups with Bitcoin on a roller coaster  Grin That's a present from a friend and i also doubt that he payed by BTC for that. But the idea is good. I think such crypto souvenirs, let's summarise it all like that, will be more popular this and next year while everything about crypto is on demand.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
Bitcoin is very beautiful. I like to have a T-shirt like that. In my country no one has worn a bitcoat. Wearing it, others will know you are taking a bitcoin. If my friends are playing bitcoin I will make a bitcoin shirt.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2018, 09:15:11 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
There are many bitcoin enthusiast in different places in the world now are now selling Bitcoin T-shirt with different design and depending on the materials they use on the T-shirt. Actually, having it or wearing it is simply you are promoting or showing to others that you are proud to become a bitcoin fanatic. Therefore, it is a great news and good idea.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
Which platform best for sell any product not only t'shirt also pay in bitcoin? How many bitcoin product selling marketplace out there? What do you think they are safe or not ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
February 11, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
That a good idea!
 Indeed there are many people don't know what is bitcoin?That is the way to advertising Bitcoin to everyone then we can invite people to join bitcoin and  invest This will bring lot of good results and will help number of people to have a better living. Bitcoin will for sure change their lives and This will really help bitcoin in much better way.

Yeah.. it does looks like that, and it really can push a lot of people to be close to bitcoin and want to get closer to it. Well.. but anyway not only that, maybe the ordinary people who're want to be closer to bitcoin around us, need a push of evidence as well and need a push of knowledge more than us about bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
That a good idea!
 Indeed there are many people don't know what is bitcoin?That is the way to advertising Bitcoin to everyone then we can invite people to join bitcoin and  invest This will bring lot of good results and will help number of people to have a better living. Bitcoin will for sure change their lives and This will really help bitcoin in much better way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
I live in Asia and now is near the Lunar New Year. There are many shops selling bitcoin t-shirts and accessories and other coin such as ETH, XRP, DASH. I was very happy about that and also bought some bitcoin t-shirts for myself.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
February 10, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
I am looking for a t-shirt from Nike.
It is their Air Force 1 collection and it says the text: "All money, no bank" on the front.
If anyone can help me find this in size medium please let me know.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
It's cool. Where I can buy this t-shirt and you can send to Indonesia?
Right now, this trend of buying and selling of bitcoin T-shirts is not very much common at most of the places in the world but the thing is this is really a good initiative and it is actually a very unique idea which can play a very significant role in helping more and more people in getting to know about bitcoin. This will be very much helpful in spreading awareness amongst the people and then more people will start investing in it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
It's cool. Where I can buy this t-shirt and you can send to Indonesia?
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
Activity: 38
February 01, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
How much this tshirt to Indonesian
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
February 01, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
It's a very nice development for a person to design his own T-shirt, not a expensive price of 20 dollar, but it caught my attention; Why is not Bitcoin paying?
I strongly agree with bitcoin shirts, because it will promote bitcoin or promote by wearing a bitcoin shirt .. because if we wear that shirt and the motive is interesting people will ask what is bitcoin and we can explain it the meaning of bitcoin motif and explain about bitcoin. .I think it's a good idea besides having a bitcoin shirt we can promote and introduce bitcoin to everybody ..
Activity: 14
January 23, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
Any provider / website ships worldwide? Link? Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 23, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
t shirts are always a good idea  Grin
Exactly! this is no doubt really a good idea as this will not only help you to make some good amount of money by selling all those shirts but it will also help in a very useful manner in spreading awareness amongst the people about bitcoin. This needs to be promoted as this will help more number of people in knowing about bitcoin and then they will also be able to make enough earnings.
Activity: 30
January 22, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
this is a nice tee, dude!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 22, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
Why is it so expensive tho? 20$ for a shirt? I mean, it's not some grandiose design to be that expensive and I'd actually like to have one, but that's quite a price. Not to mention that I can make this exact same shirt for a lot less here. Every shirt online like this is has a "nice" price to go with it. Maybe I'm missing something but still...
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
January 22, 2018, 03:22:32 AM
t shirts are always a good idea  Grin
This is really a good idea both in terms of making more money as well as promoting and making more number of people aware of bitcoin. I must say that we all need to encourage such kind of ideas as this will really help the ones who still don’t know anything about bitcoin as they will then get to know about bitcoin and later on, will also be able to make money by investing in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: