Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin T-Shirts and Board Shorts For Sale!! - page 4. (Read 6284 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just received my order, shirt looks great, shorts do too Smiley

Unfortunately for shorts is a very very tight XL so will need to lose some additional weight before showing those off Cheesy
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Get them this weekend and take 20% OFF All Weekend long!!!

No matter how many shorts or shirts you buy, take 20% Off  Cool

BTC This weekend only, so hurry and act fast BTC
Shirts are flying off the shelves!!

Shipping the same day as payment. Don't miss out on these custom items!!

Pretty nice shirts! Is shipping to EU included in the price? If not, how much would it cost? Cheers!

Thanks, glad you like them!

Shipping to EU is $22 extra. I'll send you a PM shortly as depending on how many you want, I'd like to work out something that makes sense for both parties Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Pretty nice shirts! Is shipping to EU included in the price? If not, how much would it cost? Cheers!
Been "hyping" these shorts to a few friends of mine, might bring you more customers Smiley

You're awesome! I appreciate that and will be looking out for them.

Let me know if I can do anything or reach out to them  Cool

Cheers
legendary
Been "hyping" these shorts to a few friends of mine, might bring you more customers Smiley
good prices

Thanks! I'm always having deals - had a buy 2 get 1 last week, but will post something this week.

Stay tuned!!!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
good prices
Another week in the books! Thanks everyone for your orders.

Make your summer better by enjoying these unique, custom board shorts - they come in Red, Black, or Neon Green!!
Guess i'd better get around to placing that order then lol Smiley

I'll be sending it out to you today good friend!!

Looking forward to it Smiley wasn't doubitng the quality though, no worries Wink

They're on their way!! Thanks again!

legendary

Looking forward to it Smiley wasn't doubitng the quality though, no worries Wink

I bought a shirt and shorts from him when he first launched this service. Received them no issues and they are quality items. Not some made in Antartica crap. The clothing brands are a good brand he has. He just put BTC logo's on them.

Thanks tidus1097, I take pride in what I do and just want to provide the fellow bitcoin enthusiast something they'll be proud to represent!!

Hope you're still reppin' your gear  Smiley

You damn right I do. I take better care of the white bitcoin shirt than any other shirt that I have. I love it Cheesy

My Man!!!

I bought a shirt and shorts from him when he first launched this service. Received them no issues and they are quality items. Not some made in Antartica crap. The clothing brands are a good brand he has. He just put BTC logo's on them.

Thanks tidus1097, I take pride in what I do and just want to provide the fellow bitcoin enthusiast something they'll be proud to represent!!

You damn right I do. I take better care of the white bitcoin shirt than any other shirt that I have. I love it Cheesy

legendary
But 2 Get 1 FREE!!! Mix and Match available  Cool

Don't miss out on this awesome and limited time only offer BTC BTC
Pages:
Jump to: