Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin takes a beating: down nearly 50% as China cracks down - page 2. (Read 2368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
From 140 to 750=crash

Weird, i tought the word 'crash' had another meaning. Well i suppose my english sucks.

from 14 USD at the begin of the year to 700 USD = crash  Tongue
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
1242 => 725 == Beating

Agreed. Bitcoin had a good run up, but now the pressure is taking a toll.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
From 140 to 750=crash

Weird, i tought the word 'crash' had another meaning. Well i suppose my english sucks.
Gigaom began as a blog by one writer in 2006, Om Malik, and has grown into one of the most credible and insightful voices at the intersection of business and technology. Gigaom is a new type of media company with a business model that leverages technology, transparency, and access to information. The company’s growth has been propelled by great writers, journalistic integrity, industry depth and audience engagement.

Since 2006, Gigaom has grown into the leading independent voice on emerging technologies and the disruption of media. The Gigaom news network’s online audience of 5.5 million monthly unique readers relies on its definitive coverage of cloud, mobile, cleantech, consumer web and media. Gigaom Events bring together the people innovating, shaping and defining the ongoing evolution of the technology industry. Gigaom Research offers the highest quality research and analysis of emerging technology markets and the companies making a difference in those sectors.

http://about.gigaom.com/
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
After a record run, Bitcoin prices have tumbled back to earth after the Chinese government announced a series of bans on the currency. Here is a chart and some background.

http://gigaom.com/2013/12/17/bitcoin-takes-a-beating-down-nearly-50-as-china-cracks-down/
Pages:
Jump to: