Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin tattoo? - page 4. (Read 22637 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 10, 2011, 04:59:50 AM
Is the bounty still available?  It looks like the bitcoins were moved out of the address lefbi posted?
Whoops, my fault. I should have started the pot in a separate wallet.dat. The funds are still all there, i didn't move them anywhere. The stats on blockexplorer most likely got mixed up because the 200btc came from the same wallet where the pot address is in, so it was -200 from the wallet and +200 into the same wallet...making it zero in the end. I will move the pot to a separate wallet and update the addresses.

edit: /done,click

Would a tat the size of a coinedbits.com coin satisfy the bounty?
That would be 1.5inch (3.81cm)...
On your forehead or back of hand? Definitely!
Could be bigger on your arm/back tho
Activity: 80
July 10, 2011, 02:59:49 AM
Is the bounty still available?  It looks like the bitcoins were moved out of the address lefbi posted?

Would a tat the size of a coinedbits.com coin satisfy the bounty?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
July 09, 2011, 04:03:42 AM
hahahahaha!  Grin   
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 09, 2011, 03:56:33 AM
PM Sent. Vox optional but maybe a friend would like to speak on cam?!

This^^^

Find one without a super-identifiable voice.  Wink
Activity: 112
July 09, 2011, 03:43:52 AM
PM Sent. Vox optional but maybe a friend would like to speak on cam?!
daytrader/superhero
July 09, 2011, 03:34:04 AM
yup. i have my reasons.    Wink
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 09, 2011, 03:16:33 AM
unbandaging to reveal a bicoin tattoo is one thing, narration is a different ballpark. in all honesty, id like to keep this as anonymous as possible. however, i would be willing to complete a written Q&A.

i'll offer the exclusive pics, non-narrated video of the unbandaging, and written interview for 1.5 BTC

i think its a fair offer....thats quite a bit of work for @ $20

You're showing off a permanent identifiable mark on the internet, and you're worried about your voice? Cheesy
daytrader/superhero
July 09, 2011, 02:58:32 AM
I will offer .5 BTC for an exclusive picture+story, or 1 BTC for an exclusive video of you pulling off the bandage to reveal the your new tattoo is of a bitcoin (this requires a camera and some minimal orchestration)

"Exclusive" meaning the story gets released publicly first through my channel.

i'm game.

i can do both if you like (im going to take picture throughout the tattoo as proof for lefbi anyhow).

however, i hold all rights to the pictures and video after you release it (meaning you can display them on your site, you just cant sell the pics/videos to anyone else).

let me know if this works for you....

Sure, I wasn't intending to sell (lol don't know if that could make money anyways), just interested in doing the release.

How about 1.25 BTC + a donation link or link to your personal page, for the whole pics/vid/narration package ?

unbandaging to reveal a bicoin tattoo is one thing, narration is a different ballpark. in all honesty, id like to keep this as anonymous as possible. however, i would be willing to complete a written Q&A.

i'll offer the exclusive pics, non-narrated video of the unbandaging, and written interview for 1.5 BTC

i think its a fair offer....thats quite a bit of work for @ $20

July 08, 2011, 11:40:15 PM
I will offer .5 BTC for an exclusive picture+story, or 1 BTC for an exclusive video of you pulling off the bandage to reveal the your new tattoo is of a bitcoin (this requires a camera and some minimal orchestration)

i'm game.

i can do both if you like (im going to take picture throughout the tattoo as proof for lefbi anyhow).

however, i hold all rights to the pictures and video after you release it (meaning you can display them on your site, you just cant sell the pics/videos to anyone else).

Sure, I wasn't intending to sell (lol don't know if that could make money anyways), just interested in doing the release.

How about 1.25 BTC + a donation link or link to your personal page, for the whole pics/vid/narration package ?
daytrader/superhero
July 08, 2011, 11:27:29 PM
I pledged 1btc.  I'm good for it. Smiley

sweet, towards mine?
daytrader/superhero
July 08, 2011, 11:21:07 PM

i'm game.

July 08, 2011, 10:08:41 PM

daytrader/superhero
July 08, 2011, 09:56:50 PM
come on guys, lets  see some more btc!!!  Grin  ...i think its still at 10 BTC or 11 BTC.....i would be stoked to see it go up to 15!!!

you have until mon night to get donations in!!! you could be part of (possibly) the worlds first bitcoin tattoo!!!
daytrader/superhero
July 08, 2011, 04:27:47 PM
Who is paying out? Where is proof of funds?

lefbi is (and anyone else willing to contribute).... look a couple posts up  Wink

he has posted two wallet addresses; one for the main pot (for all future bets/donations), and one specifically for my tattoo with 10 BTC in it (this is where you can send donations for my btc tattoo)... proof of funds for mine is under the block explorer link

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Fezzik, tear his arms off.
July 08, 2011, 04:05:22 PM
I pledged 1btc.  I'm good for it. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 08, 2011, 03:58:30 PM
Activity: 57
July 08, 2011, 01:48:19 PM
Thank You.
Looks painful....
Activity: 98
July 08, 2011, 01:19:25 PM
Can you please elaborate on mons pubis?
NSFW
Activity: 57
July 08, 2011, 01:02:44 PM
Ok, let's widen the bounty range...

unisex:
forehead - 200 BTC
neck - 50 BTC
back of hand - 50 BTC (each)
back/arm/calf - 10 BTC

girls:
lower back - 30 BTC
butt - 50 BTC
tits - 75 BTC (each)
mons pubis - 200 BTC

Can you please elaborate on mons pubis?
daytrader/superhero
July 08, 2011, 06:06:40 AM
excellent! i can prob do this by monday (depends on how busy it gets this weekend)...i will post photos taken throughout the procedure...

i encourage everyone to contribute to the pot!! im taking one for the team here!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: