Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin tax value - page 4. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
As the title says, we know it is inevitable that Bitcoin trading is gonna get taxed sooner or later (better later, tbh ) so i am asking you , what TAX are you expecting? 19% ? 20%? 10%?
taxation about bitcoin is still in a situation of discussion among some circles, some are indeed supportive and some are indeed not supportive, they will also do taxation for countries that are already regulating bitcoin. If for the appropriate value, the tax cost in bitcoin transactions, both investment and trade, is quite difficult, but of course if the nominal is the least expected.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
September 06, 2018, 05:29:20 AM
As the title says, we know it is inevitable that Bitcoin trading is gonna get taxed sooner or later (better later, tbh ) so i am asking you , what TAX are you expecting? 19% ? 20%? 10%?

In my opinion all over 20% is too much, but unfortunately even if it is a higher percentage you will need to pay tax in case when convert crypto in fiat in some countries. For example in EU taxes on cryptocurrency are very different from country to country, in Denmark people do not need to pay anything and in Germany you can avoid to pay tax if you buy crypto and sell after 1+ year of holding. Slovenia also have 0% tax on crypto capital gains, and in Croatia there are exchange offices where you can just enter and sell up to 2000 Euro of coins per transaction without any ID.

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
It is, was and will be taxable all the time. The question is, what values of taxes can we meet? Of course, not the small ones. And, as long as time will pass, the taxes will rise, because of gaining popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
September 06, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

it depends where you live, or where you're a citizen.

in my tax jurisdiction, bitcoin trading has always been taxable. capital gains on BTC are taxable like capital gains on anything else. for me (USA), short term capital gains (trading income) are taxed at the same rate as ordinary income from a job. that means 10-40% depending on which tax bracket you fall into. Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 06, 2018, 12:34:48 AM
what I expect is an income tax from each of our transactions with a percentage of maybe not far from 0.10%, it's just that we ask here how to manage and implement it
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
September 05, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
It is taxable even at the start of its creation and there is no question about it, I don't know why a lot of newbies still think that earning something the crypto market is somehow tax exempted, maybe the thought that a lot of criminals have laundered billions with it but it still doesn't make it tax exempted. In most of the countries gains earned from trading cryptocurrencies is taxed under capital gains, and most countries the problem they are facing is identifying what kind of asset are cryptocurrencies which will determine what type of tax they will be under with.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: