Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - the Chain of Knowledge - page 3. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
March 01, 2019, 01:50:42 PM
This was during the days when Facebook used to be a hit and most of the people used to stay online for hours on Facebook. It was the first year of my Graduation and coming from a middle class family I had little to no pocket money for my expenses. I used to search for online jobs but as you all know 99% of them are fake. I had met this guy on Facebook and we became good friends. He introduced me to bitcoin and the bitcointalk forum.
I was fascinated by bitcoin and the blockchain technology. As I was a beginner to bitcoin I had many doubts related to many things and my friend taught me most of the things. I learnt many things from this forum.
I had some bad experiences too in the beginning which lead to a temporary ban . But the learning never stopped. I started earning bitcoin through faucets, campaigns, bounty, staking etc.. which then I reinvested in altcoins. This way I managed to handle my expenses and later started saving money. Bitcoin and Bitcointalk both changed my life for the good. I am thankful to my friend and to the people of the bitcointalk forum for giving me such a good opportunity.
Since I was blessed with such an opportunity it was my time to do something for someone. Recently I met a guy on some crypto whatsapp group. He was a beginner to bitcoin and needed money which reminded me myself from the past. I thought this the time I had been waiting for and  I started teaching him whatever I knew. Now he has started earning crypto too and he thanks me for that. I said him not to thank me and said him that once a person taught me to use bitcoin and earn money through it and I did the same to you. I said him to teach the same to others and I hope that this Chain of Knowledge never stops.
Pages:
Jump to: