Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the new gold - page 9. (Read 6203 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 29, 2017, 08:23:10 AM
So I think the better bitcoin of gold is right, if true this is a wonderful opportunity for everyone. They buy bitcoin and saved for 3 years ahead even more. Bitcoin has its own value just rocked the world with a value of 4000 usd. Beat the gold price. I think bitcoin is the gold of digital money that deserves to be recognized as a promising investment.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
August 29, 2017, 04:29:43 AM
exactly, day by day Bitcoin is gaining its ground by providing a massive amount of profit. once upon a time when gold was the only factor of saving. but in the modern technological arena Bitcoin is being considered as the most profitable system. so that I think day by day Bitcoin is being replaced of gold as a saving tool. that is why it can be said that Bitcoin is the new gold. nowadays Bitcoin is more valuable than gold. today its price is almost beyond 4thousand USD. so it is very clear that Bitcoin can be considered as the new gold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 02:33:29 AM
bitcoin prices from year to year continue to rise, now the price is more than 4000, and I'm sure bitcoin will give to the advantage for people who use it for investment, bitcoin can deserve new gold called because many who want bitcoin.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
August 29, 2017, 02:21:01 AM
I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

Bitcoin is now a very diamond like kind of gold, this is very awesome though because there is no diamond like kind of gold, but am just trying to explain its value, its like the combination of gold and diamond.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 06:15:03 AM
Now bitcoin still can be mined as gold but when bitcoin reach the maximum amount, the demand will be much higher and the price will keep increasing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 06:12:37 AM
Before the existence of bitcoin, gold is very valuable, even to this day the gold remains valuable. With the advent of digital currency in the form of bitcoin value is able to match the value of gold, even sometimes bitcoin value can exceed the price of gold, I can conclude that the role of bitcoin is very valuable as gold.

It wont be able to match the value of gold in bitcoins because gold has a higher value but in the future it will. Well now we could say it gold because it has a big price unlike gold it has bigger but it is difficult to own a gold now. In bitcoin you can own it if you buy it or earn it online. Thus, gold will be gold and bitcoin will be bitcoin they have both big values!
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
August 28, 2017, 06:01:39 AM
Gold is an asset of a completely different level. Gold is the more the insurance asset. It slowly increases in price, but is appreciated in any situation and in any state. Bitcoin currency has become an investment asset which yields high returns but have a greater risk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 28, 2017, 05:57:50 AM
Before the existence of bitcoin, gold is very valuable, even to this day the gold remains valuable. With the advent of digital currency in the form of bitcoin value is able to match the value of gold, even sometimes bitcoin value can exceed the price of gold, I can conclude that the role of bitcoin is very valuable as gold.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 05:48:07 AM
I agree of this. Making bitcoin as the new gold. But not by disappearing the real money. Only add the bitcoin as the money. And bitcoin as the new gold because of its high value. Looks like a gold, isn't it? It's like a gold, right? High value and hard to mine. That's it, Bitcoin as the new gold. I agree on that
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
August 28, 2017, 03:53:46 AM
No it isn't bitcoin is more better than gold, gold is centralized that's why some people can manipulate the price of it, many of the politicians can corrupt it. while bitcoin is decentralized no one manage, meaning that bitcoin is well balance so it can't be the new gold it is the better gold.
Gold was for the olden days when there was nothing like technology, and people only had Gold as the best option for saving their money. In this new generation, we now have Bitcoin which is far much better than Gold. So, yes! Bitcoin is the new replacement for Gold.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 23, 2017, 09:47:48 AM
bitcoin has gone past its gold phase, at this moment it is super duper white gold. There is nothing which matches the profit returns bitcoin is yielding. one can see that all traditional investments are way behind when it comes to the returns from the bitcoin.
Interesting this progress is continued from last two to three years.
Yes, bitcoins have beaten all other modes of investments in regard of generating profits. No other investments whether they are some digital currencies or physical investments like gold etc, are as profitable as bitcoins have been in the last few years. I am glad that bitcoins have been introduced to world

It just tells that you are not very familiar

With "other modes of investments in regard of generating profits". There are quite a few investment vehicles that can potentially give you as high as or even higher profits than Bitcoin has been offering so far. You may want to look into, for example, commodity options (like crude oil ones) or volatility indexes. The latter could give you insane amounts of profits in less than not time as well as completely destroy your capital in no less time as well. But if you know what you are doing, Bitcoin would look pretty pale in comparison to these instruments in terms of potential profitability

I am not very familiar with Futures and Options (F&O). But as far as I know, it is not possible to get more than 100% profit from F&O. The maximum limit is 1x (please correct me if I am wrong). But Bitcoin has given more than 100% returns on a few occasions

I'm curious where you got that idea from

Indeed, you are wrong. It is your losses that cannot exceed 100% but your profits are virtually unlimited (especially in respect to options). With options (I mean call options, before all), you can lose only as much as you paid for the option but your profit opportunities are virtually unlimited and defined entirely by the growth of the underlying. In relative terms it means that you could earn thousands of %% within a short period of time if you turn out right in your assumptions about future growth of the underlying asset. Most likely, you meant buying put options where you cannot earn more than 100% in the case the underlying asset hits the floor. But this is not the case with call options
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
August 23, 2017, 08:48:13 AM
It isn’t only the new gold but its also the new diamond infact. It is a better source of income if fully harnessed and you can keep it safer than you can keep gold. You could have bitcoins worth more than $5000 and walk around with your phone with your wallet in it. But with 5K gold on you, you feel insecure.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 23, 2017, 08:21:23 AM
bitcoin has gone past its gold phase, at this moment it is super duper white gold. There is nothing which matches the profit returns bitcoin is yielding. one can see that all traditional investments are way behind when it comes to the returns from the bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoins have beaten all other modes of investments in regard of generating profits. No other investments whether they are some digital currencies or physical investments like gold etc, are as profitable as bitcoins have been in the last few years. I am glad that bitcoins have been introduced to world

With "other modes of investments in regard of generating profits". There are quite a few investment vehicles that can potentially give you as high as or even higher profits than Bitcoin has been offering so far. You may want to look into, for example, commodity options (like crude oil ones) or volatility indexes. The latter could give you insane amounts of profits in less than not time as well as completely destroy your capital in no less time as well. But if you know what you are doing, Bitcoin would look pretty pale in comparison to these instruments in terms of potential profitability

I am not very familiar with Futures and Options (F&O). But as far as I know, it is not possible to get more than 100% profit from F&O. The maximum limit is 1x (please correct me if I am wrong). But Bitcoin has given more than 100% returns on a few occasions.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 23, 2017, 06:25:22 AM

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 23, 2017, 04:46:49 AM
Yes, bitcoins have beaten all other modes of investments in regard of generating profits. No other investments whether they are some digital currencies or physical investments like gold etc, are as profitable as bitcoins have been in the last few years. I am glad that bitcoins have been introduced to world.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2017, 04:19:50 AM
I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

I think the bitcoin is new gold and We are all agree with me. because this use high level every country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

That is too soon, bitcoin is the gold of crypto but bitcoin is very far away from becoming the new gold, that is going to take a lot of time if it happens at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 05:18:49 PM
Indeed, Bitcoin is a new type of gold... only digital. People who love gold should also love Bitcoin because it is the same thing and built on the same concepts... and unhackable and Blockahain tech is revolutionary.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2017, 05:03:45 PM
There is no such thing as old Gold. Gold always has and always will be the standard for money, alongside its virtual equivalent, Bitcoin (of course) Smiley
Activity: 309
August 22, 2017, 03:46:43 PM
No it isn't bitcoin is more better than gold, gold is centralized that's why some people can manipulate the price of it, many of the politicians can corrupt it. while bitcoin is decentralized no one manage, meaning that bitcoin is well balance so it can't be the new gold it is the better gold.
Gold's market is heavily being manipulated by governments, but Bitcoin in the same way is also getting manipulated heavily be a certain number of elite market movers.

The most important aspect of gold, and Bitcoin at the same time, is that you can store your wealth outside the governmental and banking system. In terms of gold, this is assuming you own it in physical form.

Gold that people own on paper or in form of certain financial instruments don't count, just like the Bitcoins you store in online wallet services and exchanges don't count.

The situation in bitcoin is more dramatic. In gold market, there are unlimited number of players. So the speculation is way harder. In bitcoin, there are a few whales having the most of the market volume and cap. They move the price wherever they want.

By saying this, I'm not like blaming bitcoin or these whales. This is a free market and they can do what they gotta do. Bitcoin will maintain precious just like gold.
Pages:
Jump to: