Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & the Rothschild jews in €urope - page 4. (Read 13271 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
LOL
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
F U
in particular:

jews deny their guilt on the atrocities documented.

jews aim to exterminate the Palestinians.

Jews - of course - still live in denial of reality:

Because jews lie a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Can someone educate me as to the hatred towards jews, the "zion" movement, the reason hitler hated jews, the reason people think the Holocaust didn't happen, the reason why some people think hollywood is run by jewish people, and why Israel is being helped so much by the USA?

I've made it a point to ignore politics my whole life (because it seemed like an evil game with no end and those involved in it seemed to live shorter, unhappy lives), but the older I get the more I realize I am like my father and highly pressurized to rage against injustice.

It's a longer explanation than what could fill 4 years of college, with lots and lots of history.  Point is, the individual Jew has nothing to do with the "filthy Jews" anti-Jews propagate.  Because the bankers which run the world (if you believe in the conspiracy) are generally Jewish, the connection is made that all Jews are the cause of the world's problems.  How this connection has existed for all of history, I have no idea.  I can only assume Jews are easy to spot out of a crowd; in the same way, when slavery was around, you could tell who was the slave and who wasn't.
is 6 mill. an accurate figure?

Now you want measurements?

Well, 6 millimeters is definitely NOT accurate. Since you have changed your mind about the picture, Let's just leave it at "I haven't had any complaints."
OK then.

simple question:

is 6 mill. an accurate figure?

if not - why is it still maintained then.

HINT:

DO   NOT   LIE   !!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Possibly.

Or he's just pulling the old trick of posting some stuff here so he can run back to wherever he came from and post a link to the horribly anti-semitic bitcointalk.org and "prove" that Bitcoin is just a bunch of Jew haters.

Or maybe he really does want to see your wee-wee. Never know with this type of troll.
What do you think he's asking for?

There's tons of free gay pr0n out there. Maybe he just likes the challenge of P2P pr0n.
Possibly.
clearly a mossad campaign

you gay jew-m...!

There's tons of free gay pr0n out there. Maybe he just likes the challenge of P2P pr0n.
that's a jewish lie. I asked for prove he is not a jew and he offered a pic of his dick.

The salient conversation:

Uncut and proud of it, in fact.

prove it

the problems of Palestine can be - however !  Tongue
I'm a Jew and fuck the Rothschilds. Fuck you too if you think the problems of the world can be laid at the feet one people.
that's a jewish lie. I asked for prove he is not a jew and he offered a pic of his dick.

#1 I am no homo

#2 I don't wanna see a jew dick, anyway
Has anyone ever told you you're a racist scaremongering moron Antibanker?
Me, repeatedly. He doesn't listen. Though he did ask for a picture of my penis.
an interesting subject! BTC   Grin

It's not only the Palestinians who know the filthy jews!

It really merits scrutiny, why it is that nobody hates the Finns from Finnland, but jews are hated pretty much whereever they crop up.

Many Swedes don't like them neither do folks from the erstwhile Soviet Union... How come?
Pages:
Jump to: