Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin the survival of the fittest - page 2. (Read 18736 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

Do you agree? Despite the numerous attempt to destroy it, Bitcoin do not died and it thrive.

Many software got forgotten by time, banks get destroyed, companies broken, business ruined due to market crashes. 

bitcoin survival all the deadliest attempt to kill it, and everyone else who try to kill it get themselve hurt.

But I do not recommend anyone to buy it, I would only tell my friends to sell it, dump it, collect it, whatever they can do but DO NOT ever buy it once.

Huh? How can your friends sell it when they will not buy it? But I agree that bitcoin is really strong. We might getting lowest price ever of altcoin s and bitcoin might go back to $1k but the fact is it is still valuable and it is not dead.
Activity: 1190
January 23, 2019, 12:38:16 PM
Yes it is like the Darwine theory survival for the fittest... bitcoin is the currency which survival in many worst conditions.i think bitcoin never finish in worst situations.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 23, 2019, 12:31:01 PM
No cryptocurrency can compete presently with bit coin
Bitcoin has been constructed with standard specifics that can last long, and that should not make bitcoin relent in its accepted integrity.if not, I don't believe it can't die or become overtaken by other altcoin which has really been striving to meet up
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
January 23, 2019, 12:26:14 PM
No doubt that this coin is one the strongest coin because of faces many struggles, negative thinkers, bringing down but still bitcoin was alive and survive those people who always saying this is scam or it will die but still bitcoin is here for us surviving again on the market value.
Right, this cryptocurrency are so brave and strongest cause even lot's of negatives aspects he face off bitcoin it always stand and face the world with pride.

Bitcoin is in good shape and established a good place in the market. Lot of people are familiar about bitcoin now and few of them started investing on bitcoin and few are in panic condition because of the price or value of btc in the market now. But the price is not the concern it will increase in the upcoming months the strong fittest time achieved for bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
January 23, 2019, 12:04:18 PM
No doubt that this coin is one the strongest coin because of faces many struggles, negative thinkers, bringing down but still bitcoin was alive and survive those people who always saying this is scam or it will die but still bitcoin is here for us surviving again on the market value.
Right, this cryptocurrency are so brave and strongest cause even lot's of negatives aspects he face off bitcoin it always stand and face the world with pride.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 11:47:19 AM
Bitcoin is now a difficult time, when the price of it all over the past year fell and many people lost faith in him and sold it. But I think that bitcoin has great potential in the development of its technology, so bitcoin will survive and be the strongest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 11:30:35 AM
"Do you agree? Despite the numerous attempt to destroy it, bitcoin do not died and it thrive."

- I strongly agree that despite the numerous attempt to destroy the image of bitcoin, bitcoin still active and it overcomes those trials and accusations, simply because bitcoin is already proven and tested. LEGIT  Cool
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 10:49:30 AM
No other currency in the crypto world can face and also survive that bitcoin has faced and I think there are major reasons why it has the capability to do that and one is the demand or power it has gained as the first digital currency in the world and another reason is bitcoin enthusiast because for any currency to be alive there should be users and without that no currency can continue and even bitcoin lost considerable amount of potential holders still there are many users from the beginning until now and that helped bitcoin a lot to survive with these restrictions or barriers
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 23, 2019, 10:07:59 AM

Do you agree? Despite the numerous attempt to destroy it, Bitcoin do not died and it thrive.

Many software got forgotten by time, banks get destroyed, companies broken, business ruined due to market crashes. 

bitcoin survival all the deadliest attempt to kill it, and everyone else who try to kill it get themselve hurt.

But I do not recommend anyone to buy it, I would only tell my friends to sell it, dump it, collect it, whatever they can do but DO NOT ever buy it once.
I have encounter some people and they said that bitcoin will not recover and bitcoin is dead , but its still here. It shows that bitcoin can survive all of the challenges that it encounters and it still gives opportunity and benefits to everyone. You can survive if you are patient enough and you have knowledge to make decisions whether to buy or sell and hold. Just like you I never recommend it to anyone but if they are asking about it then I would gladly share my experience and my knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 21, 2019, 11:19:31 AM
Well I think the biggest threat to Bitcoin when was Bitcoin Cash and business people backing it, tried to first take down Bitcoin directly but they didn't succeed, then also Craig Wright of Bitcoin SV brought down the whole crypto market by around 30% and has made it low where it is now, not only Bitcoin but the whole CMC by his bullying tactics, bullying miners to mine Bitcoin SV or he would unload all his BTC for dumping. So yeah, the same people who created Bitcoin are now the ones trying so hard to take it down and replace it with their so-called better versions lol. So we can thank them for all the nasty storm they have caused in bringing down Bitcoin and the prices of cryptos. I hope Bitcoin doesn't die but I think eventually it might be replaced by some other newer technology or blockchain model.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
That's why I believe in bitcoin, because despite all sorts of obstacles from governments, banks and skeptics, it will continue to develop and improve its technology. So I believe in its global success.

I also believe in this statement too, bitcoin as pass through several bad situation and circumstances, but at end the it always get back stronger because of its continued development with adoption.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 11:01:52 AM
BTC can be considered as the fittest among all digital currencies and there are more than enough evidence to believe that Bitcoin market is recovering but it will take more time than we expect to come to a certain level because the drop was much higher than any other time but there are many evidence to believe that it will recover in the future so any investor today can certainly invest with confidence to make remarkable profits in the future but patience is significant until the end but that is something many doesn't have and that is why many doesn't believe bitcoin can survive
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
January 21, 2019, 08:12:12 AM

Bitcoin will not die because it has now enough support from its users. The bitcoin is continuing to grow as time passing by and I am sure that many people will become interested to use it if they are now fully aware to what it is. The bitcoin has power to surpass all of its obstacles and challenges in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 21, 2019, 08:04:02 AM
Why not buy it?
To sell at the moment is pointless, the price is too low for this, besides, it has not risen yet.
Collecting - well, you can consider this option as one of the synonyms of "long-term investment."
It seems to me that if you buy Bitcoin now, it won't be any worse! The price is now at a minimum, it will not go lower. Most likely, the price will go higher. In this case, you make a profit.

HODLing had proven to work several times by now. The only difference is that each bottom to peak cycle is longer than the previous one. The previous bear market lasted for almost 2 years. So then it is reasonable to expect that we still have time to buy BTC with low price. Excellent condition if you cannot afford to buy Bitcoin online even with small transactions like for $50-100 each paycheck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
January 21, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

One main reason why bitcoin survive despite the odds year on year it faces is there is a huge demand al over the world people online are preferring bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as mode of payment. As long as there are demand snd people who patronize bitcoin it would survice no matter how big the obstacles it may face.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 04:40:41 AM
Why not buy it?
To sell at the moment is pointless, the price is too low for this, besides, it has not risen yet.
Collecting - well, you can consider this option as one of the synonyms of "long-term investment."
It seems to me that if you buy Bitcoin now, it won't be any worse! The price is now at a minimum, it will not go lower. Most likely, the price will go higher. In this case, you make a profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 03:48:38 AM
Bitcoin does survive from a lot of bad situation and bitcoin still got a lot of challenge from a lot of institutions, people and the government, if bitcoin not keep updating and bring the best then one day it could be replace, for now bitcoin still survive because a lot of people support it, and we should encourage people to buy and used it
A lot of support always helps. there is no realistic option that bitcoin could take a bad turn. like you mentioned  many institutions and people work with bitcoin everyday. yes it has had quite a dip in prices but for bitcoin-thats not new.
Activity: 298
January 21, 2019, 12:21:55 AM
Bitcoin introduced an indestructible technology which is here to transform the world's financial system and the financial way of existence.  Bitcoin presents financial freedom to everybody and it will be very difficult for anyone to destroy this amazing technology. We need to accept and embrace this technology to transform our ecosystem.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 21, 2019, 12:05:45 AM

I for one has no habit of enticing my friends to be doing what I am doing all because I don't want to be partly blamed in case something will happen with their "investments" and I think this should be the same mindset that we should be adopting. When someone is asking for some advice then maybe that's the time we can share some ideas or opinions but we should always emphasized of the volatility of this market. Now, I think Bitcoin can go on for a long time as the King of the Cryptocurrency as I see no other heir to the throne on the horizon but then again we don't know for sure what can happen in the next few years...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 20, 2019, 11:39:45 PM
Bitcoin does survive from a lot of bad situation and bitcoin still got a lot of challenge from a lot of institutions, people and the government, if bitcoin not keep updating and bring the best then one day it could be replace, for now bitcoin still survive because a lot of people support it, and we should encourage people to buy and used it
Pages:
Jump to: