Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin The Ultimate access - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 05, 2021, 01:39:48 PM
As I widen my quest for knowledge on Bitcoin and the entire blockchain network, I discovered that Bitcoin has destroyed the rule of the third party. Transactions have been made easy my personal experience made me discover that Bitcoin is the perfect payment gateway for companies and business for flexible payments across borders.

It's generally hard for me to send money or recieve money overseas since my family and my boyfriend both are living in different countries as well. So from my personal experience, I usually try and use Bitcoins as a method of payment or as a method of transfer if I have to. The reasons are as follows :
1. It's takes less time as compared to other international bank transfers
2. You don't have to pay excessive fee
3. You can also do lightning, transactions which might be instant or even choose priority one's from the segWit.
4. You don't need any third parties and you don't have to pay exchange rates of the banks as well

It generally takes like 3 hours for a normal transaction and when we are talking about using banks, it would generally take around 2-3 days, sometimes it will bounce back as well which is quite annoying n
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1268
Life's but a walking shadow!
December 05, 2021, 12:27:37 PM
As I widen my quest for knowledge on Bitcoin and the entire blockchain network, I discovered that Bitcoin has destroyed the rule of the third party. Transactions have been made easy my personal experience made me discover that Bitcoin is the perfect payment gateway for companies and business for flexible payments across borders.
Everything can be put in one sentence and it's "be your own bank", I believe and I think I'm correct if I say that's why majority of Bitcoin users are in the network, people are getting increasingly tired of traditional fiat currencies and their bank accounts that the government can freeze at any time, Bitcoin offers a different sort of finance for people, one they can control by themselves and are free to use their funds just as they please.

But having said that, quite a lot of people are still yet to harness this opportunity, they are still blinded by erroneous publications by the media that Bitcoin is a scam, or still go ahead to store their funds in third party services, which is very risky. If one understands the Bitcoin network, then they can enjoy all it's numerous benefits.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
December 05, 2021, 12:02:18 PM
Exactly. You have learned the gateway drug to a world unknown to us. Never before where we free of geo-political bs in terms of tyranny with local currencies. Now there is an opt-out. And it is wonderful. Satoshi truly was a visionary.
The vision behind bitcoin creation is for freedom and financial independence, Satoshi idea was how to eradicate the tyranny of government and the hold of the Central bank on the financial life of the citizens.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
December 05, 2021, 09:20:20 AM
Yes Bitcoin did that, and I think that when you transacting Bitcoin via peer 2 peer, but exchanges now and their rigours with kyc and other limitations has gradually become a middle man mediating a transaction and also the government has found a way to infiltrate some exchanges by disguising, I think this all let down the Crypto-currency decentralized essence in a way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
December 05, 2021, 08:36:23 AM
Exactly. You have learned the gateway drug to a world unknown to us. Never before where we free of geo-political bs in terms of tyranny with local currencies. Now their is an opt-out. And it is wonderful. Satoshi truly was a visionary.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
December 05, 2021, 07:43:05 AM
Why most of them still use a custodial wallets because their don't want to go through the stress of developing their own wallet that can work with their payment gateway that is why they are relying on exchanges such as counbase.

Possible reasons:

• They don't know how does bitcoin work nor why was it created. (And they don't care to find out)
  • They just want to have a quick profit.
  • They feel more comfortable if another entity holds their money.
  • They're lured from the fancy buttons and stylish look of the exchanges' website. (Which, definitely, includes the first one)
  • They want to transact only with other people within the exchange. (Which reduces their fees)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
December 05, 2021, 07:34:36 AM
I discovered that Bitcoin has destroyed the rule of the third party.
And yet, many businesses use custodial wallets (such as Coinbase) to receive bitcoin payments. Even if it's not mandatory, anymore, to use an intermediary for online transactions, we observe that most of the users haven't acknowledged its importance. We still see a significant number of merchants and customers who don't want to be responsible for their own money.

Yeah, it's the “ultimate” access, but what will make people respect that?
Why most of them still use a custodial wallets because their don't want to go through the stress of developing their own wallet that can work with their payment gateway that is why they are relying on exchanges such as counbase.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
December 05, 2021, 05:30:15 AM
I discovered that Bitcoin has destroyed the rule of the third party.
And yet, many businesses use custodial wallets (such as Coinbase) to receive bitcoin payments. Even if it's not mandatory, anymore, to use an intermediary for online transactions, we observe that most of the users haven't acknowledged its importance. We still see a significant number of merchants and customers who don't want to be responsible for their own money.

Yeah, it's the “ultimate” access, but what will make people respect that?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 05, 2021, 04:57:00 AM
But just that people are ignorant of many things, bitcoin was created to make peer to peer transaction possible and also a decentralized means of exchange but most people nowadays are going for custodial wallets and exchanges not minding their privacy. It was a great work done by Satoshi and other developer involved but most people are fools of scam and ignorant of privacy invasion. They are relying on custodial wallets and exchanges instead to have the knowledge about bitcoin and how to have the privacy needed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
December 05, 2021, 04:51:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: