Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to $1,000,000 dollar and what about ETH? - page 2. (Read 1513 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
I think ETH could easilly reach today's bitcoin prices in the next few years. Demand keeps growing for it. New technologies are stemming from it more and more each day. There may be a lot of coins, but if a lot of people need to use ETH, it will grow and easilly reach bitcoins price.

This will depend on ETH adoption for sure.

Personally, I wouldn´t be so optimistic about any altcoin for the future, including Ethereum, the short Cryptocoins history tell us the opposite.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do you think its a good idea to have 40 % in BTC 40% in ETH and 20% in altcoin?

I think that's an ok idea. why not? basically hedging your bets.

If you're looking for altcoin, stick with the best : xmr, dcr, xem, ltc, xrp, etc... then maybe waves and strat
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Do you think its a good idea to have 40 % in BTC 40% in ETH and 20% in altcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I think ETH could easilly reach today's bitcoin prices in the next few years. Demand keeps growing for it. New technologies are stemming from it more and more each day. There may be a lot of coins, but if a lot of people need to use ETH, it will grow and easilly reach bitcoins price.
And why will demand not keep growing in this rate the next 10 years?
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
These are just merely price speculations and it is very far from reality. It is only possible that BTC will hit 1M$ if the demand of it will be significant, but it is very impossible. And if you ask me about ETH? there are lot of speculations that it can get advantage because of lots of ICOs are ETH based. Price will surely surge, and may become another bubble similar on what happened on XRP.
Could ETH reach $100,000 and will it get bigger then BTC?
I hear stories that Bitcoin can go to $1,000,000 dollar! (Crazy if you ask me)
But what about ETH what highest price will ETH reach in the next 10 years?
Pages:
Jump to: