Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin To 25,000.00 $ In Five..... - page 2. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 02:12:50 AM
Yes it is possible and even more than $25k is possible in next five years. Price of bitcoin is still low if we look at how much more new investors can invest into it in next few years. Bitcoin craze is quite high in almost every part of the world and demand for bitcoin is surging even in poor countries because people from those countries are fade up of high inflation rate they have every year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
October 19, 2017, 02:06:52 AM
It might take 10 years or more for that to happen. Regardless of the investors the market is unstable or it could be the other way around, bitcoin might go down and worth nothing at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 02:04:27 AM
Top strategist Tom Lee says Bitcoin is going to 25,000.00 in five years. Well looking at this year you would say why not. The bullishness is there and to me the people like it. The Cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will become a major part in finance around the world.

Can not wait to see whet happens in Five.......
I will be sad when that happens, the fee of each transaction will be very big.
about 100 $ maybe  Cry Cry Cry
The transaction will cost less than 1$) soon BTC will implement technology Lightning Network.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 02:03:01 AM
Let it 5-6 years...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2017, 01:59:28 AM
I guess it will not take so long. We will see this price under 2 years. And more will come in 5 years. Too many new comers investing in bitcoin and after 2019 halving we will see x2 for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
October 19, 2017, 01:57:41 AM
Top strategist Tom Lee says Bitcoin is going to 25,000.00 in five years. Well looking at this year you would say why not. The bullishness is there and to me the people like it. The Cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will become a major part in finance around the world.

Agreed, that's all quite concerning when you think that if the fees would have been anything close they are today in Bitcoin's beginnings, maybe this forum wouldn't have even existed cause no one would have cared about Bitcoin as a currency. I remember how, for so many years Bitcoin community was proudly displaying the cheap fees compared to say, Western Union fees for cash transactions.

There will be new solutions for transaction fees if this really starts happening.

The actual required fees may be lowered again for instance reducing the cost.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 01:32:12 AM

Agreed, that's all quite concerning when you think that if the fees would have been anything close they are today in Bitcoin's beginnings, maybe this forum wouldn't have even existed cause no one would have cared about Bitcoin as a currency. I remember how, for so many years Bitcoin community was proudly displaying the cheap fees compared to say, Western Union fees for cash transactions.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 19, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

I must say that those are just speculations which have a possibility of being real and of being a failure. I have to agree that the value of bitcoin has been increasing more than any other cryptocurrency and will continue increasing.

However, I just feel like $25 000 within a period of five years is too much, don't forget that the market is so volatile, the value don't just always go up but sometimes dumps.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 12:40:39 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 12:34:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: