Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin to $4000 = altcoin market crash - page 2. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
August 13, 2017, 01:00:28 PM
Neo isn't crashing, it's been rising faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 12:12:05 PM
what do you think about that ?

so far whenever bitcoin price goes up, most of the altcoins (specially the top 10 alts) get dumped pretty hard.

and it has already happened, with bitcoin over $4000 everything is in red again.

You look at the price relative to the Bitcoin, but if you look at the price on the dollar, there isn't changes in the altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 11:33:23 AM
well i think is about the whales...pumping up bitcoin to its highest to make all altcoin holder go crazy and panic to sell there alt making ICO and other alt be dump. but hold on guys all of this will have a back story. [in my opinion perspectively] there are many altcoin holder some are hoarder [lol im one of them] whales decrease the altcoin in the market and then pump it up again very time soon after btc reach to their desire amount.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 13, 2017, 09:55:16 AM
Some of you still in your deep slumberland. Wake up. I ams surprised with some of you saying the mass has begin to see bitcoin and adopting it. Dude, which common man actually afford to buy bitcoin at this price? like really? The thing is, say "Hello to the Big Boys". They have arrived. You should have noticed the moment prices jumping by the hundreds in weeks which didnt move that much in years. The game has begun and soon they will begin to hold more coins than anyone of you like how they hold cash. The same 1% controlling 99% will happen again very soon. No doubt the price of your btc will increase but the volume that you hold will shrink. They know the game. Start realising before it is too late.

This made me think of the sudden big increase on bitcoin. You're right, the whales of bitcoin are the ones behind these. Small holders of bitcoin will sell their parts and the ones who will be holding more and more are the big guys in the market.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2017, 09:37:09 AM
Some of you still in your deep slumberland. Wake up. I ams surprised with some of you saying the mass has begin to see bitcoin and adopting it. Dude, which common man actually afford to buy bitcoin at this price? like really? The thing is, say "Hello to the Big Boys". They have arrived. You should have noticed the moment prices jumping by the hundreds in weeks which didnt move that much in years. The game has begun and soon they will begin to hold more coins than anyone of you like how they hold cash. The same 1% controlling 99% will happen again very soon. No doubt the price of your btc will increase but the volume that you hold will shrink. They know the game. Start realising before it is too late.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
August 13, 2017, 07:51:07 AM
Bitcoin is making its way up all the way, reaching new all time highs, this indicates that bitcoin is superior. No altcoin should claim to be better than bitcoin. I just can't wait for the day it reaches +$10000, probably it will be sooner than we all expected.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
August 13, 2017, 07:46:33 AM
It has to be expected,with this fast growth rate of bitcoin,people will start dump their altcoin and cashout before the bubble burst
No one will take risk to wait bitcoin to be even higher,we afraid that it will surely drop after this high rise
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 13, 2017, 07:45:30 AM
In just a short time, Bitcoin reaches $ 4,000, altcoin go to the moon, this makes me very scared about the altcoin because I am sure next week all altcoin will decrease because they will definitely sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are currently very high and can certainly reach $ 5000 next week

Let's be patient and see what happens next week.
Maybe after Bitcoin has a short rest, altcoins will be stronger and will go up.

I hope next week the charts will turn green. It is painful to my eyes looking at the red marks. All of my coins are going down. Some are even incurring more than 20% dip. Damn! I was actually happy looking at bitcoin flying high but I was not expecting that this is much disadvantageous to the altcoin world.
Actually altcoin market not have crash, the situation at now just is correction price BTC for reasonable with the value of BTC in today.
You can check rate USD/Altcoin, most altcoin are increasing up the value or stand still, example: ETH = $300 (changed from $200 in last week), XMR = ~$50 (stand still the price), ...
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
August 13, 2017, 07:43:43 AM
Every dumps have pumps as every pumps have dumps.

Exactly !! Better to wait this one out and not sell your alt coins until after the big pump.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 13, 2017, 07:40:00 AM
In just a short time, Bitcoin reaches $ 4,000, altcoin go to the moon, this makes me very scared about the altcoin because I am sure next week all altcoin will decrease because they will definitely sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are currently very high and can certainly reach $ 5000 next week

yes i think so, let see what happens next week, altcoin it still  getting down and bitcoin get increase again, if that happen i must make decision for cutlose my altcoin, but i hopefully altcoin will be increase.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 06:14:26 AM
From 11btc fall down to 7.5btc at altcoins.  Angry And the money cloud is not raining to my altcoins too. I dont want to change them from very very low price to btc. Of course after this cloudly times, we will see sunshine. Every dumps have pumps as every pumps have dumps.
Activity: 174
August 13, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
I feel somewhat fishy with the price of btc. Suddenly it is going up and up. This actually reminds me of gold price manipulation starting 2005. 5 big firms including lehmann brothers were slowly increasing the price continously back then. These increase arent normal. Be careful with your decision at this point. It would be best to hold on to your btc then sell them high.

few days back I was reading somewhere and it stated if btc doesnt go above 3.5k it will be then down trend. suddenly its above 3.5k. then I read it might touch 4k and now its in the 4k. Now I read it will touch 5k. God knows who is playing this game. Just dont get butthurt.

For me it was the demand since bitcoin goes $4000 now. many people are now being interested on bitcoin since it was now quadruple in price since january 2017. Many people are now believing on bitcoin since it was the future fiat plus the segwit has now locked-in.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERFECT ADVICE

i was looking at my btc value in alt coin land go from 3.5btc to 2 btc !!!!  Angry Shocked

was gunna just dump for fiat .... but better off waiting it out !

thx again

namaste
Activity: 812
August 13, 2017, 05:48:28 AM
what do you think about that ?

so far whenever bitcoin price goes up, most of the altcoins (specially the top 10 alts) get dumped pretty hard.

and it has already happened, with bitcoin over $4000 everything is in red again.

It is common, when the bitcoin price rises altcoin down and  we can use it to buy altcoin that we predict will be able to rise again
Activity: 462
August 13, 2017, 05:31:17 AM
Soon we will see a thread like bitcoin to $3000 altcoin market pump. Bitcoin is overpumped now and be dumped soon probably after segwit.
Activity: 75
August 13, 2017, 05:27:54 AM
Why bitcoin to $4000 = altcoin market crash?  Huh Not logical
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 13, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

I hope next week the charts will turn green. It is painful to my eyes looking at the red marks. All of my coins are going down. Some are even incurring more than 20% dip. Damn! I was actually happy looking at bitcoin flying high but I was not expecting that this is much disadvantageous to the altcoin world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 13, 2017, 05:16:19 AM
I also have noticed that a few months already, but there are some coins who stays steady around a certain price but most of the time when Bitcoin price goes up most of the Altcoins dump hard, I'm not sure if it has to do with Bitcoin rising because if it dumps too the Altcoins would also try to regain back the price. Very fishy indeed.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

Activity: 210
August 13, 2017, 03:57:29 AM
It may wait a big crash for altcoin market in next week, when bitcoin price will be more high as $5000.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
August 13, 2017, 03:54:43 AM
this is what i was speculating for a long time now. ever since the pumpings of this year started in altcoin market. i remember saying this to a friend that altcoins started their pump when bitcoin started to have issues (the high fees, slow transactions, the FUD, the debate over block size,...) and all that were causing the price to remain low.

i told him that as soon as all these bitcoin issues are solved we will see altcoins get dumped and bitcoin to rise up fast. and now that is exactly what's happening.
Pages:
Jump to: