Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 32. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 17, 2017, 12:50:34 PM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
For me ,It is already kind of an international currency, a couple of countries have acknowledged it as such.  For it to be a true officially accepted currently I don't think we will see that anytime soon as the governments have no control of it as they do currently with their fiat. And I also want to say, It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future. And in the other side of my opinion ,I think If it becomes international currency I suppose it will hit 1000$ price and for sure maybe this forum becomes much more popular ...

Yes Bitcoin is future international currency. So it will use the all country and counit the country and country people. It will growth for the future gather more information you will gather more process. Bitcoin is helpful to people future growth. So it will use to for the future investment and improve business process. Bitcoin is give more opportunity for the improve your life and change your life style. It will use the all country for the some process.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 12:49:50 PM
Yes, bitcoin now its not yet international currency but someday or near future it became international currency. And we hope that will be, because some of us using bitcoin to pay their bills, buy their stuff and its very helpful. So someday it became international currency.
Bitcoin was an internation currency, but it's illegally now. In most of the countries, Bitcoin still doesn't have any rule, so if I want to say exactly, it doesn't get accept from the government and those who people are the force have power to control world's economy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
For me ,It is already kind of an international currency, a couple of countries have acknowledged it as such.  For it to be a true officially accepted currently I don't think we will see that anytime soon as the governments have no control of it as they do currently with their fiat. And I also want to say, It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future. And in the other side of my opinion ,I think If it becomes international currency I suppose it will hit 1000$ price and for sure maybe this forum becomes much more popular ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 12:30:44 PM
To be adopted wide-enough... to be considered "globally adopted" would require a significant uptick in the current adoption rate. I suppose it is competing against time in the sense that it would need to achieve that before it became obsolete or supplanted by a more innovative or better designed cryptocurrency.  There's far too many obstacles in the way of becoming truly global to take for granted that it ever will, beyond the niche role it occupies now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 16, 2017, 06:09:32 AM
Bitcoin is more like becoming a universal currency. Usable worldwide how awesome is that. Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
November 16, 2017, 03:36:34 AM
Bitcoin is an international currency at the first place although not many country recognize bitcoins potential and success. Thingking how would you convert a digital currency you know a little is actually understandable but thingking it is not an international currency is absurd because bitcoin can be used in any part of the worlf if you have internet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 03:30:41 AM
Yes, bitcoin now its not yet international currency but someday or near future it became international currency. And we hope that will be, because some of us using bitcoin to pay their bills, buy their stuff and its very helpful. So someday it became international currency.
legendary
Activity: 1106
November 15, 2017, 11:58:35 PM
Bitcoin is indeed an international currency. The problem is that, not all countries are using it. In fact, some of them even ban the use of bitcoin.
Well, massive adoption is not instant so we have to wait for that to be realize.
Bitcoin is already recognize around the world and the media is a big help to spread the news, slowly but surely we are going to the right direction.
Activity: 256
November 15, 2017, 11:01:05 PM
Bitcoin is indeed an international currency. The problem is that, not all countries are using it. In fact, some of them even ban the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
November 15, 2017, 12:28:34 AM
i think some country already acknowledging bitcoin because of its feather, fast tranfer of money, can use for trading, and also for bills payment
legendary
Activity: 1106
November 15, 2017, 12:09:40 AM
Bitcoin already is an international currency and that is one of it's great features. However, it is not the most important feature. It's most important feature is it's immutability. What I mean by this, is the Bitcoin blockchain has never been tampered with and it has in fact remained a censorship-resistant network that has been able to fend off any attack that has been thrown at it thus far.
That adoption by different part of the world is the reason why the price has significantly increased now.
Bitcoin will surely become the most powerful online currency as users will be more interested since they can also invest and trade using bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 14, 2017, 05:25:31 PM
Bitcoin already is an international currency and that is one of it's great features. However, it is not the most important feature. It's most important feature is it's immutability. What I mean by this, is the Bitcoin blockchain has never been tampered with and it has in fact remained a censorship-resistant network that has been able to fend off any attack that has been thrown at it thus far.
legendary
Activity: 896
November 14, 2017, 05:17:48 PM
Bitcoin and all the other altcoins are international coins because they can the fractionated in the entire world thru the internet, so as long as you have an internet connection you can use them anywhere and anytime.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 14, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Maybe this one is possible in the future because a lot of people are getting interested of bitcoin. More and more countries and rich businessmen are starting to invest on bitcoin because they find it really profitable and bitcoin is a good long-term investment. If everyone will use bitcoin in the future, more establishments will accept bitcoin in their transactions. That way bitcoin can be the next main currency in the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 14, 2017, 01:13:12 PM
if bitcoin becomes the international currency, it will be very helpful in terms of transactions between countries, and the value of bitcoin will be higher because the number of bitcoin is limited while the demand is very much.
It will be the biggest move in the history of world cause always people trade by material things, and i cant imagine that suddenly everyone will just pay with crypto.
Activity: 241
November 14, 2017, 07:42:18 AM
if bitcoin becomes the international currency, it will be very helpful in terms of transactions between countries, and the value of bitcoin will be higher because the number of bitcoin is limited while the demand is very much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 01:39:13 PM
That would be awesome and make our life become more simple  Smiley no need to anxious if go to another country and fear of thief or else. just need your phone and done  Smiley well, i hope in the next few years many country will legalized bitcoin and hope it'll become international currency  Wink
Yes it is the best choice to have the bitcoin investment, it is now being use in all areas of the country and I am trying to invest in the bitcoin because I will invest in the bitcoin for the best profit and the era of the bitcoin will help thousands of the people to buy the bitcoin and to have the best profit with the bitcoin. Now as much as the bitcoin getting high it is now being famous and it is the best hope for the bitcoin to become the international currency.
Activity: 196
November 13, 2017, 08:40:27 AM
That would be awesome and make our life become more simple  Smiley no need to anxious if go to another country and fear of thief or else. just need your phone and done  Smiley well, i hope in the next few years many country will legalized bitcoin and hope it'll become international currency  Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 08:29:28 AM
I think bitcoin is already been used in alot of ways by alot of people in different ways but will bitcoin be able to go mainstream thats a different question all together will my country's govt(India) accept Bitcoins for paying my utility bills or my banks accept installments for any of my loans that is hardly to happen any time soon. But in the last 4 years the use of bitcoins have grown many fold hence in essence it can be considered as a international currency.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 08:13:04 AM
International currency have to be approved just about everywhere. Bitcoin is nowhere around that. In scores of countries individuals have never ever however listened to of it allow on your own have accessibility to proper world wide web which is the spine of transactions to occur. Acceptance is critical together with straightforward trade with fiats all over the world. Then only it can turn out to be an global forex in the accurate sense.
Pages:
Jump to: