Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to fall to US$70-80 and further to US$ 50 - page 2. (Read 2512 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I mean... few hours for some countries will be overnight (next day)

hope that makes sense my fellow trader.
//v
Activity: 24
I just had a source confirm who predicted the 110 price as of now at 6pm and further said, bitcoin will crash to 70-80 in the next few hours/1 day (depending where you are) followed by 50 and then stay there for a week or two and then bounce again after the conference to 120 and go back down.

Sell sell sell now for your profits.... and buy back...

cheers!

How does geographical location impact the timing of the crash. A few hours is a few hours no matter where you live. It has been nearly 4 hours since you posted this and the price on mtgox is currently 109.54.

Activity: 43
I just had a source confirm who predicted....

My source just confirmed that the BTC exchange rate will rise, then fall, then rise, then fall....
Activity: 28
LOL

nice guessing  Cheesy
//v
Activity: 24
I already cashed out of quarter of my holdings at $235. Not gonna sell other quater till next bubble ($500ish).

What will you do with the remaining half?
Activity: 23
Someone on Friday was predicting terrible things for weekend. Didn't happen. There's too much momentum for the price to drop very far. Every day there's more businesses, more investment, more infrastructure. I did however read an article that basically said if you think governments are going to sit back and watch bitcoin replace banks and the government monopoly over currencies, you're crazy. Of course, the author was right. When, not if, government decides this little game is over, THAT'S when things are gonna go south. For a while. There's no stopping this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Lolol, I highly doubt that will happen, I guess I will just need to watch over the next day and see if that will actually happen, the reaction on this thread could be quite interesting if it does and I'll be wanting the information of your source, but for now I highly doubt that Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
I already cashed out of quarter of my holdings at $235. Not gonna sell other quater till next bubble ($500ish).

Wow, that's doing it right!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
After reading this post I've decided to buy $10 billion worth of BTC, which will drive the price sky high thus making your prediction wrong.  Tongue
Count me in! Grin
Activity: 31
I just had a source confirm who predicted the 110 price as of now at 6pm and further said, bitcoin will crash to 70-80 in the next few hours/1 day (depending where you are) followed by 50 and then stay there for a week or two and then bounce again after the conference to 120 and go back down.

cheers!

Ok merlin
Activity: 11
Loool i heard cnc will be triple that of btc
Come back here in 24 hours-48 hours and we will talk then!!

Cheers

From what I have seen, gathered, and know, it wont fall below the $100 mark.
Come back here in 24 hours-48 hours and we will talk then!!

Cheers
Lol, in just 6 hours huh? So far it has been 2. BTC fell to $102, then bounced back to $112, now its at $110 as of me writing this. The guy scammed you to make some quick btc and cash.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
100 satoshis -> ISO code

cheers!

I found the source too...

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I farted, I am an oracle
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I predict to fart in 5 seconds from now
Activity: 23