Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to Game Developers - page 3. (Read 603 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
How do you think can bitcoin affect the companies/developers who manages online games if they want to be part of this? Will it be alright if they  use this as part of their payment option on the game even if the rate of Bitcoin isn't stable?

For me okay na okay kung gawan ng payment method ng game developers ang bitcoin para dumami din ng options and mga players and advantage din ng mga bitcoin owners na nag lalaro sa game nila. And okay lang din nmn kung hndi stable yung price ng bitcoin kase ma iistate nmn kung mag kano sa php yung amount ng bitcoin.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
How do you think can bitcoin affect the companies/developers who manages online games if they want to be part of this? Will it be alright if they  use this as part of their payment option on the game even if the rate of Bitcoin isn't stable?

mas okay pa nga sa gamers na madadagdagan yung optoins nila lalo na pag bitcoiner sila. Depende pa ren po sa mga owners nang games or something yan
Activity: 40
January 15, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
How do you think can bitcoin affect the companies/developers who manages online games if they want to be part of this? Will it be alright if they  use this as part of their payment option on the game even if the rate of Bitcoin isn't stable?

Bitcoin/cryptocurrency.....like a token... its like placing your money in the digital world, use to buy/paid for  service/goods online without involving the banks(no credit card, debit) and government(tax).... So they are cut off......

Example..

Old system...LIke this I bought a online games for $100, i have to pay 9$ tax, then I sold a used PS4 console $100 dollars they will tax me for $9.... then repeat this process hundred time or thousand times... Your losing money

Bitcoin/cryptosystem....LIke this I bought a online games for 0.001 bitcoin, no tax because government does not recognized bitcoin, then I sold a used PS4 console 0.001 bitcoin, no tax because government does not recognized bitcoin.... then repeat this process hundred time or thousand times... fiat money that comes out from you remain constant..

(the bank equation is not yet included in this system)

So its no brainer, for both consumer and game developer/seller not to get involved in bitcoin/crypto...this is a perfect system for them..

Its getting more exciting (and scary)because its looks like they are using this to cryptocurrency to raise money for start up business(like a stock market?)...I hope the government will get involved soon so bad people will not exploit this system.
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

Yes, it will be alright because online money transaction will be easy but the unstable btc price will be a problem  because it always rises and becomes low again. But in my opinion btc must be exchanged first to normal money before using it to buy online game items.

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://t.me/shipchainunofficial
January 06, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
That right sir it can be possible, i think many of the game developers are planning for this great idea and this will come out soon.
Activity: 24
January 06, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

It might be a possibility due to all markets are unstable even the centralized markets also have its ups and downs.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
January 06, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: