Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to make Hard move up or Break down Hard - page 2. (Read 302 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Bitcoin sure can take a lot of what may happen to Bitcoin Price, It could have a breakdown anything is possible and right now that the movement of bitcoin is kinda in a slow pace even if we are in the midst of Bull run people are still thinking that we are still in the bearish market which is not true, because we are in the bull market now the only problem is the movement is not enough to make an uproar, but this coming year may eventually have, We don't really need to make an elaborate prediction with the price but a faith that on that day Bitcoin may reach another All-Time High.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
what do you meen exactly brother ? Remain a view my own version you have all the right to  Argue or do not apply but without any insulting please ...

He means that anybody can make such prediction. There are only 2 ways Bitcoin can go and it's up or down. Usually when we are at a level for long it means the next move will be sharp. You don't have to be a genius to know that.

What you are saying is like looking at someone standing over the edge and saying he will fall or he will walk out of there safe. Since we know he can't be standing there forever there are only 2 possible outcomes.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
what do you meen exactly brother ? Remain a view my own version you have all the right to  Argue or do not apply but without any insulting please ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Your title is bi polar and makes it so you can`t be wrong, fucking dumb thread.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good day all,

I so much appreciate the hand of love you guys shown on my last post and I believe we all make sweet and sexy profit from the call as usual.

Let get to it, I prepared a tough analysis for us as usual.

1. Let talk on wave perspective in term of comparing the previous impulsive moves to the present position we are:

First impulsive wave started from 3160$ which ended around 4170$ this move pull about 34% before we started extended correction for about 78.6% of the whole move.

Second impulsive wave begin from 3380$ which surprised all and sundry with giant ride towards 9050$ level with totaling of 168% move, wow!!!! this is crazy and since then we begin correction that ended around 7500$.

Finally the last lapse is the wave 5 where we are right now, and this kick start from 7500$ zone and so far pull about 85% move and still yet I believe its best is not yet enough as I expect more move upside wise with potential percentage target around 127% or 200% with an equivalent price of 16000$ and 22000$. Before the major drop .

2. Talking about immediate Pattern identified on the chart.

Bullish Gartely formation with target towards 16000$
Adam and Eve pattern with targets towards 13800$
Rising channel with possible upside leg towards 22,000$.

Below are some level to watch for potential trading purpose.
11550$-11640$ = 1st Reversal level (Weak Level)
10850$-11270$= 2nd Reversal Level(Very important to watch)
10300$-10500$= 3rd Reversal level( Critical Zone for Bull)
9850$-10000$= 4th Reversal level( Last chance for BULL)

Bull stop loss is around 9100$-9300$

Failure of the above level will trigger the Bear to be in control and their potential target is 4350$.

I so much appreciate time you guys spend in reading this market update and I will like to welcome your comments and most importantly remember to give me a positive feedback for all my post.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: