Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Restaurant Franchise - page 2. (Read 2798 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 27, 2013, 02:51:13 PM
people of the forums.. this guy only has 0.7btc to his name and a supposed promise of devcoins next month.

he has 20 different projects that he is trying to suggest, and begs for money from people.

only one month ago he put in the newbie subject that he didnt know what mining was. but now suddenly has expert friends that will make an asic miner for him.

please review his lack of talents wisely and see him for his true light, a conning begger that has no agenda to finalise a project, but the only agenda to grab peoples bitcoin.

i would however give him small donations as he is a comedian with all of his brain fart idea's tempting people to invest. just a shame that he has no plans backing them up for them to even function. (no research beyond 2 hours of google searches to sound less naive)

I just like it that his Mexican mom named him FinShaggy.

Lol.

Franky1 is wrong, I never asked for donation except for ONE place. The cancer fund. And that is in Devcoin, not bitcoin.
Everything else he says is just as uninformed as that.

And my mom didn't name me FinShaggy.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 27, 2013, 02:42:08 PM
people of the forums.. this guy only has 0.7btc to his name and a supposed promise of devcoins next month.

he has 20 different projects that he is trying to suggest, and begs for money from people.

only one month ago he put in the newbie subject that he didnt know what mining was. but now suddenly has expert friends that will make an asic miner for him.

please review his lack of talents wisely and see him for his true light, a conning begger that has no agenda to finalise a project, but the only agenda to grab peoples bitcoin.

i would however give him small donations as he is a comedian with all of his brain fart idea's tempting people to invest. just a shame that he has no plans backing them up for them to even function. (no research beyond 2 hours of google searches to sound less naive)

I just like it that his Mexican mom named him FinShaggy.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
May 27, 2013, 02:38:04 PM

Google/YouTube
May 27, 2013, 02:37:24 PM
I know. But there is still the occasional kid that would rather come to a "internet café" than use his home PC, or a hobo that wants to check his email. Or just a family that can't afford a computer, but could afford a few dollars for an hour or two.

Well anyone can do the idea however they want, but the way I see it is not so much as an Internet cafe, where the focus is getting on the Internet. Instead it's a place where Internet access is convenient. I know that probably sounds like the same thing Smiley

However, in my mind there isn't a charge for accessing the Internet. Instead you pay for the food. So it's kind of like Starbucks. I think Starbucks does well because they are close to the model I have in mind. The only thing I would change is having the dining area more computer friendly, room for plenty of computers, and have actual food you can order.

I get what you are saying now.
Like a restaurant that advertises its wifi as much as mcdonalds does Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002
May 27, 2013, 02:18:40 PM
I know. But there is still the occasional kid that would rather come to a "internet café" than use his home PC, or a hobo that wants to check his email. Or just a family that can't afford a computer, but could afford a few dollars for an hour or two.

Well anyone can do the idea however they want, but the way I see it is not so much as an Internet cafe, where the focus is getting on the Internet. Instead it's a place where Internet access is convenient. I know that probably sounds like the same thing Smiley

However, in my mind there isn't a charge for accessing the Internet. Instead you pay for the food. So it's kind of like Starbucks. I think Starbucks does well because they are close to the model I have in mind. The only thing I would change is having the dining area more computer friendly, room for plenty of computers, and have actual food you can order.
Google/YouTube
May 27, 2013, 02:01:52 PM
This definitely works, I've seen it in Mexico, but you need at least a few working computers for them to rent time on also Smiley Incase they don't have their own laptop Smiley

Yeah, I think in the US people would be more likely to have their own computer, but you could have some rentals too. Basic computers are pretty cheap if you look around.

legendary
May 27, 2013, 01:12:30 PM
This definitely works, I've seen it in Mexico, but you need at least a few working computers for them to rent time on also Smiley Incase they don't have their own laptop Smiley

Yeah, I think in the US people would be more likely to have their own computer, but you could have some rentals too. Basic computers are pretty cheap if you look around.
Google/YouTube
May 27, 2013, 12:51:50 PM

I actually did have a sort of restaurant idea I think would be big. Anyone feel free to do it. It's not really a restaurant so much as a WiFi hotspot. I think people would love a place that simply had plenty of electric outlets and wifi available where they could jump on the Internet with their laptop. You wouldn't need fancy expensive decor, just have a clean building space. Then offer some simple (profitable) snack/food choices, maybe something like soup and cheese rolls. Let people pay with BTC and you're sure to be a hit!

legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:50:26 PM
I would love to see more development with this!

Going somewhere and using your bitcoins to eat is huge. There is a forum topic even now asking If you couldnt buy or sell BTC, what would you do with them?

The real point of bitcoins is not to simply change them to other currencies. The point is to use them directly for goods and services. Even the recent FinCEN guidance says doing so is not subject to regulation. The reason people exchange them so heavily now is because most goods and services can only be purchased with dollars or other fiat.

I actually did have a sort of restaurant idea I think would be big. Anyone feel free to do it. It's not really a restaurant so much as a WiFi hotspot. I think people would love a place that simply had plenty of electric outlets and wifi available where they could jump on the Internet with their laptop. You wouldn't need fancy expensive decor, just have a clean building space. Then offer some simple (profitable) snack/food choices, maybe something like soup and cheese rolls. Let people pay with BTC and you're sure to be a hit!
Google/YouTube
May 27, 2013, 12:50:17 PM

So you mean your mother named you? lol

Lol, her last name is Mexican, but she can't speak Spanish. Only English.
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:49:37 PM
Funny, you actually LOOK like what I would expect a FinShaggy to look like. lol

I got the name Shaggy from Mexicans that couldn't speak English Smiley

So you mean your mother named you? lol
Google/YouTube
May 27, 2013, 12:46:47 PM

I got the name Shaggy from Mexicans that couldn't speak English Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 27, 2013, 12:42:48 PM

I had to check out the video after this comment, was not disappointed.
legendary
May 27, 2013, 12:33:57 PM
Google/YouTube
Pages:
Jump to: