Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trade bearish mode? - page 3. (Read 450 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 03:38:31 AM
A good trader can make profit trading bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general even if the markets are dropping, simply because cryptocurrencies don't crash straight down anyway. There are always small 1-3% price bumps whereas you can profit on, or you could do margin trading on sites like BitMEX. And yes, using TA.

I'm a trading newb though so I definitely wouldn't give advice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for your advice, I'm clear with bitmex. Nearly 40% of the location of the Trading Fund is affected by margin calls. Lm bitmex is a bot world, not for humans.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 14, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
How to trade for bitcoin when it is bearish? Is it fixated on the FA, or do you still use TA. Please enlighten me, thanks.

Still the usual trade but somehow more risky because the most dominant action is the bearish.

It's difficult to monitor all day long the price swing just to make profit out of trades. In other words, if you are not an experienced trader better refrain from doing short trades as it might wrecked your trading funds. Instead, wait for at least well maintained price movement before executing short trades if you are really eager to do it.

FA or TA can be considered as reference but believed me, you can't get help by these all the time .
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 14, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
A good trader can make profit trading bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general even if the markets are dropping, simply because cryptocurrencies don't crash straight down anyway. There are always small 1-3% price bumps whereas you can profit on, or you could do margin trading on sites like BitMEX. And yes, using TA.

I'm a trading newb though so I definitely wouldn't give advice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 14, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
How to trade for bitcoin when it is bearish? Is it fixated on the FA, or do you still use TA. Please enlighten me, thanks.

If you really wanted to trade then short it. However, its not advisable because bitcoin is not a pump-and-dump coin. Obviously, there must be something that trigger the panic again. If you are in for the long haul then why buy bitcoin at this price, its cheap and then just hold for another year and see how it goes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: