Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Trading Bots while you sleep - page 4. (Read 5395 times)

TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
April 05, 2017, 11:35:31 AM
I prefer manual trading. I'm on financial market since early 2000's and i could say that manual trading is better than bot
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
April 05, 2017, 11:33:35 AM
I'm not sure how effective they are, that's probably the only reason why I haven't bought one yet. We have two developers on the forums who made a couple of bots. C.A.T[1] which exists for a few years now and support multiple exchanges and developement is still active and also Gunbot which only support Poloniex but It looks like people are satisfied with it.
If I knew for sure that I'm going to get profit from them, I would definitely buy them but I don't think I'm willing to take the risk.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gunbot-automatic-poloniex-profit-generator-1715214
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 05, 2017, 11:21:10 AM
if i can trust the trading bot, then yes. and trusting is not only about trusting that the bot doesn't steal my coins but also it is about trusting that the code is good enough that won't go crazy and make weird trades that leads to user's loss. and there have already been many of these cases that people lost money because of a bot.

which is i prefer the old fashioned way of trading and if i can i code my own thing.

ps. IMO this belongs to trading discussion board.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 05, 2017, 11:15:07 AM
Cryptocurrency trading isn’t easy, but there are many people who have honed the art of trading bitcoins and altcoins on a daily basis.
Interestingly enough, most people don’t realize that many cryptocurrency traders use trading bots to execute trades faster and more
efficiently, and sometimes even in their sleep.

They are called bots because the programs execute trades like humans do, but they do it autonomously and can operate continuously
without having to rest. Trading bots or algorithmic trading is a technique that uses pre-programmed software that analyzes market
actions, such as time, price, orders, and volume.

There are bots that are free of charge and can be downloaded online. Some people have also designed their own bitcoin trading bot
software. Then, there are trading bot services you have to pay for, offered by various trading engine and programming companies.

Would you use a Bitcoin trading bot instead of you?
Pages:
Jump to: