Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trading - economy information - page 2. (Read 1080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 01, 2016, 10:14:52 PM
Where do you guys get the information which you use to make daily/hourly trading decisions?

For trading, you need to be best in speculate the price and skill is the most important part in having a good trade. Trading news can be readable in Reddit and coindesk. These sites provides recent bitcoin news and activities.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 01, 2016, 08:26:30 PM
Where do you guys get the information which you use to make daily/hourly trading decisions?

I don't do a ton of trading, however from what I do I use twitter to see some information that people are talking about, and buy/sell based on the information that has a heavier prominence in discussions. Otherwise, for the actual numbers, I just watch exchanges and see what the trends and active trades are like.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2016, 06:42:14 PM

Twitter can be a good source of picking up trends.
If you are looking for technical charts, then it is best to stick to the exchange which you trade in.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
November 01, 2016, 02:59:49 PM
I usually use reddit to watch the bitcoin news, other than that, I look at videos from different channels, there are some channels that cover altcoins, always looking for the next good investment to get some BTCs out of.

For deeper bitcoin knowledge, andreas antonopulos youtube channel is good.
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
November 01, 2016, 02:36:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: