Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trading secret that professional will not what you to know. - page 2. (Read 883 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Many people did not know this simple trading secret actually but this is what professional stock and commodities Traders  relaid on to succeed in most of they trading career. Many people from this forum has been cry wow for not following this simple trading principle but always buying low and sell lower or buy high and sell low and in the process lose Significant of they risk capital. You don't need much secret than train yourself to follow this reality.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
How to tell "high" from "higher"? That is tricky bit. This strategy is fully dependent on the trend of BTC going up. If it would go down of longer period your strategy won't work.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Just buy low and sell high. I have never lose a single trade follow this simple traditional business principle.

This is quite effective when you are slow trading (i.e buy at x price today, and sell at y price next week/month), but not so much if you are day trading - blindly buying yourself into whatever level will then result in severe losses. Slow trading and day trading can't really be but in the same category, as the latter mentioned requires a well balanced combination of proper market understanding and analyzing skills, and we shouldn't forget that luck is involved as well. That being said, even this slow trading method is something that a lot people don't seem to get right. Emotions are people's worst enemy when it comes to trading, and this will always play an important role for a lot people here - it makes even the most simple things a massive obstacle for them.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
The ad online and on social medias  are made and promoted in a way that keeps amateur traders from this simple trading reality. Many people could not even come down to thing that the is no different between bitcoin trading and traditional business but there are only focusing they mind on were to get one secret or the other. Promoters will like to divert your attention so they can keep making money from your so said ignorant! You don't need much skills to succeed in bitcoin trading what you need is to control yourself to buy low and sell high. No deep secret of candlestick, stochastic ossilarator, macd, bolligoband and  others technical indicators is necessary. Just buy low and sell high. I have never lose a single trade follow this simple traditional business principle.
Buy low sell high is the formost basic needed in trading. Like you said that candlesticks ,macd etc that is the more needed to be learned by a trader.
honestly im almost 6-7 months doing a trade but i didn't heard it until i read that in some mentions in some replies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The ad online and on social medias  are made and promoted in a way that keeps amateur traders from this simple trading reality. Many people could not even come down to thing that the is no different between bitcoin trading and traditional business but there are only focusing they mind on were to get one secret or the other. Promoters will like to divert your attention so they can keep making money from your so said ignorant! You don't need much skills to succeed in bitcoin trading what you need is to control yourself to buy low and sell high. No deep secret of candlestick, stochastic ossilarator, macd, bolligoband and  others technical indicators is necessary. Just buy low and sell high. I have never lose a single trade follow this simple traditional business principle.
Pages:
Jump to: