Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Trading Software for MtGox - With Neural Networks. - page 3. (Read 23189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Can anyone explain precisely how these neural networks work here? What indicators are they working from? What is their predictive process?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
wine will run it. Wine even runs microsoft office Grin

Can report that this is not the case, I assume because it was compiled using MS C#. Specifically, the KERNEL32.DLL call to 'initoncerunonce' is unsupported in wine http://osdir.com/ml/wine-bugs/2013-01/msg01221.html.
administrator
Activity: 3892
Merit: 3118
No worries! I've sent you the PM.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hi Cyrus,

sorry about that, my antispam settings are too strict, but without it i get megaspam!

If its any consolation my own forum wont even let me sign up for a user account Cheesy

pm me an email address and I will create an account for you and email you the details.
administrator
Activity: 3892
Merit: 3118
This looks like a great piece of work!
I've downloaded the free beta and I'ld like to contribute into making it better. I just love how clean it is built.

I have found 2 bugs so far. Tried to make an account on you forum, but got this error:

Code:
Your email or IP address matches that of a known spammer and therefore you cannot register here. If you feel this is an error, please contact the administrator or try again later.
Wich is kind of odd Smiley.

I first heard of neural networks when I was younger, Mark Tilden was talking about them in a documentary. I love the idea!
Congrats for this and I am considering buying it once it gets more stable.

Edit: Tried from several IPs, same result.
Is there anything that we can do to help?

betatesting and reporting bugs on the cortex7 forum helps me evolve it.

also suggesting ideas of what you would like to see incorporated.

when i get all the realtime charting and neural net running well, adding trade gui/functions should go quite painlessly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there anything that we can do to help?

Yup, I did miss it.  Sorry about that.

Glad to hear there will be other exchanges added.  :-)
no worries, you were close... I will end up missing stuff in this thread pretty damned soon.  Cheesy
Is the source published for security scrutiny? Also, can we post bugs here? I don't really want to sign up for the cortex forum. Yucca, are you Fraser on there?

Just working with it now but so far these sites:

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/
http://www.bitcoinity.org/markets

...seem more useful. May just be me needing to get used to cortex.

There's no way to know if I have all of the mtgox data. When I open it it says 0 of 8000 or something similar but when I leave that window open saying 'initializing' it just quits on its own. cortex stays open and alive but I've no way of knowing if my content is up to date.

Recommendations:

Lag indicator

Sorry, it is not open source. But it is codesigned with my personal comodo certificate. so you know who i am and where i live if you go down the legal avenues. Comodo certification is approved by microsoft.

Yes I am Fraser.

It is in very early beta, just charting for now. depth tables, trading etc coming later.

MtGox has been down, and it was giving zerobyte socket returns in quick succession, current version was bugging out over it.

Yes lag indicator will be included in the end. This will take another 12 months to get polished.

P.S.
you can get all USD history here:
http://www.cortex7.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=662

EDIT:
opensource is safe if your a coder who can audit it, or you are friends in real life with a coder who can audit it. But for regular joes opensource can increase risk of payloads.
Activity: 224

Yup, I did miss it.  Sorry about that.

Glad to hear there will be other exchanges added.  :-)
I'm not going to register until this is fully beta tested and I get used to it. I'm using it along with the sites I listed above for my info gathering.

It's an awesome idea but it must have more functionality than the sites I listed. It will get better and I can't wait to actually use it in real time trading.

I really want to use it as a trade tool myself. So it will definitely get better.

Be patient with me because I am just one guy doing this in the evenings.

I want to get what's done so far solid before I progress to trade functionality. hence beta phase having opened quite early.

I have serious trust issues when it comes to my coins and my accounts. Has anyone else played with this yet?  'Cause I sure wanna but i am ball-less.

Current version is early beta version and does not use trade api. Just live stream. so you dont need to enter any private info (yet).

When I get Cortex7 to the stage of trading then you will have to only enter MtGox api secret/key pair. And then I recommend you ONLY get trade privelages with MtGox. DONT get transaction privelages. Then whatever happens the coins/fiat stay in your account.

My software is digitally signed with a Comodo codesign certificate. To get this you need hard verification, passport, utility bills, bank account details, callback on landline phone. So you can trust it is me. I have been in shareware for many years.

But of course your entitled to be cautious.
Any chance you will be supporting other exchanges?  Like Camp BX or BTC-e?  I won't use Mt Gox any more, since they can't seem to get their act together to handle the volume they keep getting, I'm not going to put myself into a position to "get Goxxed" as they say.

Never did see an answer to this....  :-)

u missed it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1899583
got 281 of 7028 trade hours [8.9mb/00:08:09=0.15Mbaud]

Looking like it's going to take a while to update.

You can take a shortcut. Download the whole history quickly here:

http://www.cortex7.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=662
Activity: 224
Any chance you will be supporting other exchanges?  Like Camp BX or BTC-e?  I won't use Mt Gox any more, since they can't seem to get their act together to handle the volume they keep getting, I'm not going to put myself into a position to "get Goxxed" as they say.

Never did see an answer to this....  :-)
got 281 of 7028 trade hours [8.9mb/00:08:09=0.15Mbaud]

Looking like it's going to take a while to update.
I'm not going to register until this is fully beta tested and I get used to it. I'm using it along with the sites I listed above for my info gathering.

It's an awesome idea but it must have more functionality than the sites I listed. It will get better and I can't wait to actually use it in real time trading.
Activity: 182
I have serious trust issues when it comes to my coins and my accounts. Has anyone else played with this yet?  'Cause I sure wanna but i am ball-less.
Is the source published for security scrutiny? Also, can we post bugs here? I don't really want to sign up for the cortex forum. Yucca, are you Fraser on there?

Just working with it now but so far these sites:

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/
http://www.bitcoinity.org/markets

...seem more useful. May just be me needing to get used to cortex.

There's no way to know if I have all of the mtgox data. When I open it it says 0 of 8000 or something similar but when I leave that window open saying 'initializing' it just quits on its own. cortex stays open and alive but I've no way of knowing if my content is up to date.

Recommendations:

Lag indicator

The bitcoin beta version is now public, you can get it for free.

At the moment it's still in beta phase, and if you register you get the full 12 month registration plus multiple months worth of free beta keys, Check my signiature for more info.
Pages:
Jump to: