Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥▄▀ ⚡️ BITCOIN TRANSACTION ACCELERATOR for Unconfirmed TX⚡️ ▄▀🔥 - page 20. (Read 20939 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
dc64370e17a0e2ad7730045980ac35672171678f1cecde84e5329d2864d2df1b

Has been stuck for nearly a week, even after I submitted the txid to antpool and confirmtx free accelerators... I've been trying to submit it to viabtc as well, but I haven't been able to (keeps saying Submissions are beyond limit. Try again later."
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I don't mind paying for your service if you accept the payment afterwards. Once they confirm, I'll make sure to drop a few coins your way.

Hi Luvi,

I am able to add in tx starting with 65**** in my queue. If it works, reply me back.. I will try with the rest.Please have patience, I will be back in next 2 hrs.Taking a Break.

Thanks, Sharon

Not other tx start with : aa*** was also Accelerated post that. Both should be confirmed by now. Let me know if you want me work on other 2 tx id.Again no need to pay tip at this time , you can do it post confirmation only. Please reply.

Thanks,
Sharon
Quote from: MinerHQ
PM reply, added one in priority and other one in free tool. Please wait for the confirmation.
My transaction is stuck, please help

Transaction ID: 3a89d8a37e9b6a3d8abf352b211c0adaa196db2290824553f913a1a77aa11f21
Transaction total size: 190 bytes

Will tip you generously (>$10) in ETH if you are able to help me out here

All the best,
Andre

Hi Andre,

I added it now in my queue.

Thanks,
Avik

Hi Andre,

Sorry Dear, it was My BF's reply. It's very low sat
[9.132 sat/B], and it was rebroadcasted so many times. If it's already confirmed that's good , if not at this time I would suggest to do RBF(if possible) or wait for the confirmation as I added in 2 free tool which accept or decline if not confirmed in 2 weeks . Even other paid service will charge you more than $ 100. You can check this as well in https://pushtx.btc.com.

Thanks,
Sharon

Activity: 1
My transaction is stuck, please help

Transaction ID: 3a89d8a37e9b6a3d8abf352b211c0adaa196db2290824553f913a1a77aa11f21
Transaction total size: 190 bytes

Will tip you generously (>$10) in ETH if you are able to help me out here

All the best,
Andre

I don't mind paying for your service if you accept the payment afterwards. Once they confirm, I'll make sure to drop a few coins your way.

Hi Luvi,

I am able to add in tx starting with 65**** in my queue. If it works, reply me back.. I will try with the rest.Please have patience, I will be back in next 2 hrs.Taking a Break.

Thanks, Sharon
Just read your PM Sharon. Couldn't answer tho. Thanks a lot, will keep you updated. Will throw in the tip right after one of the tx confims.
Sorry for the delayed reply. Just saw your msg, Which one you want me to work on 1st?
thank you.  Cry
please tell me why is it like this and what can i do to unlock it
I have you tx with my queue . Mining with other pool member. Please wait. I think it was rebroadcasted again and again. Will keep you posted.

sharon is there anything wrong with my tx?, how long can it be confirmed from now because some of your posts take very short time. please excuse my hurryness im new to this coins taking time to arrive. thank you

Nothing wrong , But your tx was locked.Thats why its taking time. I am on it kept it on priority. Please give more time. Will get back to you.

thanks a lot sharon its now confirmed afterb4 days of frastration. thank you thank you a lott you just released my mind please send me your btc address to [email protected]

. Thank you so much!!!!!
Activity: 4
thank you.  Cry
I have you tx with my queue . Mining with other pool member. Please wait. I think it was rebroadcasted again and again. Will keep you posted.

sharon is there anything wrong with my tx?, how long can it be confirmed from now because some of your posts take very short time. please excuse my hurryness im new to this coins taking time to arrive. thank you

Nothing wrong , But your tx was locked.Thats why its taking time. I am on it kept it on priority. Please give more time. Will get back to you.

thanks a lot sharon its now confirmed afterb4 days of frastration. thank you thank you a lott you just released my mind please send me your btc address to [email protected]
Finally work done. Last 3 hrs I was into it. Block changed to  499428 ( 2017-12-15 12:18:46 + 4,500 minutes )  Give me some more time.
thank you.  Cry

thank you.  Cry

Activity: 6
Just read your PM Sharon. Couldn't answer tho. Thanks a lot, will keep you updated. Will throw in the tip right after one of the tx confims.

All are locked by Antpool / Btc now. Those probably rebroadcasted again and again .  I accelerated but as I posted before that's free tool & it takes lot of time. Please wait and don't rebroadcast.
Activity: 6
thank you.  Cry
thank you.  Cry
hello sharon my transaction had been unconfirmed for days now please help i am more than happy to donate please give me your btc address to donate to.

my tx is- 0f4b83f5db3891737dde5a47c29cb3362080e8d01dca7c6d4fa2e973c2100c37

please i need these coins asap  thank you.Cry
Guaranteed. It's will be done in next 3-4 hrs(Max) for sure. I hope you give me that time. Dont rebroadcast or use other service free .

Also please acknowledge and any tips is welcome post confirmation. I do mine wit Viabtc so it easy for me to track this tx . It's early morning 4 AM. Need some rest , taking a break now.

Thanks,
Sharon
hello sharon my transaction had been unconfirmed for days now please help i am more than happy to donate please give me your btc address to donate to.

Hi Luci,

It's showing locked in Block: 498881. Let me see If can expedite this.

Thanks,
Sharon

Pages:
Jump to: