Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Triangular Arbitrage - page 2. (Read 5380 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 27, 2015, 04:43:51 PM

So have you actually managed to make some money by doing this? I must admit that this looks very complicated and time consuming.

The majority of the arbitrage today have been done by the arbitrage bots. I am sure that these bots can be coded to trade these triangular arbitrage as well. This would be much easier to do than to do it manually as you suggested.

It is indeed complicated and OP is exaggerating when he says that it's a zero risk profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 27, 2015, 04:42:06 PM
Hi guys
I would like to share my technique of trading with btc.
Its called triangular arbitrage. It is well known in fiscal economy world by arbitrageurs.
Triangular arbitrage is exploiting an opportunity resulting from a pricing discrepancy among three different currencies (read combination of currencies, altcoins etc)
A triangular arbitrage strategy involves three trades, exchanging the initial currency for a second, the second currency for a third, and the third currency for the initial.
It is a zero risk profit.
Manually calculating formulas of posibile triangular arbitrage is quite time consuming
i am using Adroid app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wellbeing.currencyarbitrage

it is a zero-risk profit, but need patiency
good luck

So have you actually managed to make some money by doing this? I must admit that this looks very complicated and time consuming.

The majority of the arbitrage today have been done by the arbitrage bots. I am sure that these bots can be coded to trade these triangular arbitrage as well. This would be much easier to do than to do it manually as you suggested.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 27, 2015, 11:07:17 AM
Hi guys
I would like to share my technique of trading with btc.
Its called triangular arbitrage. It is well known in fiscal economy world by arbitrageurs.
Triangular arbitrage is exploiting an opportunity resulting from a pricing discrepancy among three different currencies (read combination of currencies, altcoins etc)
A triangular arbitrage strategy involves three trades, exchanging the initial currency for a second, the second currency for a third, and the third currency for the initial.
It is a zero risk profit.
Manually calculating formulas of posibile triangular arbitrage is quite time consuming
i am using Adroid app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wellbeing.currencyarbitrage

it is a zero-risk profit, but need patiency
good luck
Pages:
Jump to: