Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin tries to do the impossible - page 8. (Read 1215 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 09:10:36 AM
yes it is already good that there is some kind of reaction to events
I always said that growth takes time and this growth will not be fast
the main thing that the price does not stand still
we will wait for the flight to the stars
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
February 09, 2019, 07:24:17 AM
What market phenomena are you saying here? Market reacts for every news, and currently there are reports that a Bitcoin ETF could be approved so that might be the reason that trigger this bounce back. The market wouldn't pick up if there's no news, but I will still be cautious that this could be a trap, so let's see how it pans out in the next several days.
The market could've reacted to the ETF rumor but there's no way of telling that it's the main reason that caused this 7% increase on another thread someone mentioned it's about the hashrate.

What he's saying is this could be a normal day in crypto because we've seen the price move back and forth in the last few months. He's not wrong though the traders are capable of moving the price upward even without the ETF news.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 09, 2019, 01:11:42 AM
Today, the cryptocurrency has grown very well due to rumors of ETF approval, but what has changed during this time? - right! anything increase is most likely temporary. Your opinion?
Point of correction, the market didn't grow as a result of a probable ETF approval. In fact, the market is tires of all those rampant bear and bull related news. Over the past few weeks, the market has been silent on news and I think it's still is. What happened in the oast 24 hours could've been a natural market phenomena but personally, In don't thing the SEC iasue is involved deeply.
What market phenomena are you saying here? Market reacts for every news, and currently there are reports that a Bitcoin ETF could be approved so that might be the reason that trigger this bounce back. The market wouldn't pick up if there's no news, but I will still be cautious that this could be a trap, so let's see how it pans out in the next several days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
February 09, 2019, 12:26:09 AM
Today, the cryptocurrency has grown very well due to rumors of ETF approval, but what has changed during this time? - right! anything increase is most likely temporary. Your opinion?
Point of correction, the market didn't grow as a result of a probable ETF approval. In fact, the market is tires of all those rampant bear and bull related news. Over the past few weeks, the market has been silent on news and I think it's still is. What happened in the oast 24 hours could've been a natural market phenomena but personally, In don't thing the SEC iasue is involved deeply.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
February 08, 2019, 11:27:53 PM

It might be due to the rumors but its not yet confirmed that ETF soon to be approved. But if it does, the source will come out as soon as possible. I wont be too negative about this that its just temporary increase though possibilities are high and it can also be a trap.

Lets give enough time for bitcoin to show on whats really the current state. It would be the best thing if we really touched the bottom which I've been believing that we actually did.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 08, 2019, 06:56:04 PM

No one knows the exact thing what fueled the small fire. Maybe that ETF can be consider but for me, no special thing behind the sudden bit rise.

We will just know what will be the changes if we allow to just let the progress push forward.

We can't just speculate what will happen next just because of a few hours price increase.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 08, 2019, 06:51:19 PM
Its all temporary but who knows if the price would shoot up to the ceiling.The best thing you can do now is to make short.If you did able to buy when btc's price is still on 3.3k then you are making profits as of this moment.
Im not already longing or focusing for long term swings but rather on shorter ones since i do see it profitable.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 02:27:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: