Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin tutorial - page 2. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 30, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
There are a lot of topics in here try to spend more time on the forum all your question will be answer here. Just like you i'm a newbie, so we need more time to spend in this forum to understand what is really a BITCOIN. So good luck on finding the answers of your question. But according to your forum name, you already knew bitcoin. You called it future coin aight? hmmm

Yea I heard something on tv that bitcoin is some kind of virtual money I really dont know almost nothing about bitcoin.I know just that and nothing else and I figer out that bitcoin can be really interesting money maybe they will make bitcoin real money coins for use but I dont prefer that because I saw on tv that price was about 300$ but this is so hard to keep because somebody can try to stole your bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 30, 2017, 05:24:40 PM
There are a lot of topics in here try to spend more time on the forum all your question will be answer here. Just like you i'm a newbie, so we need more time to spend in this forum to understand what is really a BITCOIN. So good luck on finding the answers of your question. But according to your forum name, you already knew bitcoin. You called it future coin aight? hmmm
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 30, 2017, 05:12:43 PM
Hi friends.This is my first time that i am here and i want know everything about bitcoin value.Please can somebody write me a tutoral about bitcoin.Some of my questions are how to use bitcoin,where to buy bitcoin,how to receive and send bitcoin,how much bitcon cost,how much bitcoin price will grow and please give me more informations about a bitcoin.I need all details about that value.
Pages:
Jump to: