Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Up Move Incoming - page 5. (Read 522 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102
October 04, 2023, 02:09:58 PM
I also think that we're coming back towards 30k, although when people start saying that we're going to go to this or that level, it usually doesn't happen.
When we were at 31k, people were talking about a bull market and 40k, but we went down
When we went back to 24k people were predicting a fall to 22k because if we used to be at 24, failed to start a bull market, then we must be going lower, and we know how that went Wink
Now we're going up and people are certain we'd go back to retest 30k, but what if we won't because those that manipulate the markets are waiting for enough longs to be set so they can liquidate them?

I know, I'm a conspiracy theorist.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
October 04, 2023, 11:53:13 AM
It will be going up for sure from here <...>

What degree of probability do you assign to the rise? Charts, however logical they may seem, can always fail. I tend to think quite probabilistically, even though I don't rely on charts as I invest for the long term, but I trust someone's prediction if he gives a percent estimate of the next market movement according to his analysis more than someone who says that the price is going to go up for sure, which would be the same as assigning a 100% probability. We have to think that there is a world outside the analysis, and a negative news can pull the price down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2023, 10:42:40 AM
As the topic title says, here is a Daily Timeframe chart that shows how Bitcoin broke the resistance trendline and is now at a great 0.33 Fibonacci support level.
It will be going up for sure from here and the first target will be the 0.66 Fibonacci Level i.e. $29.4k and then $31k.

Let me know what do you think is about to happen.

It showing many indications as well for more of rising than falling this current month and the market is particularly viewed to go from henceforth from now more higher than dip, there's a rise to move closer to $28,000 and from there still move ahead when the resistance is held and we get back to $30,000 and more consequently, this October is a month of market pump than dump and this will also be a profitable season for those who recently buy because there will soon be a massive shift to rise the market more high than before and the resistance against such is weak.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
October 04, 2023, 10:14:23 AM

This looks good, beside Fib, the short-term downward trend that has been going on since June has been broken. It should be noted, however, that the movement is not supported by volume, and there is strong resistance ahead at the levels 28.5k-29k, which may constitute the frame of the H&S formation.

So we have to be careful, but the situation is certainly better than in recent weeks.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
October 04, 2023, 09:53:16 AM
As the topic title says, here is a Daily Timeframe chart that shows how Bitcoin broke the resistance trendline and is now at a great 0.33 Fibonacci support level.
It will be going up for sure from here and the first target will be the 0.66 Fibonacci Level i.e. $29.4k and then $31k.

Pages:
Jump to: