Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin up or down - page 3. (Read 2313 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 11, 2016, 09:42:13 AM
i belive in sideways or dump this month and maybe next month we can see a leg up to ~850$.
right now people are holding and if the price doesnt pump a lot of people will sell, that might cause a little drop in bitcoin price
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 09:15:29 AM
i believe it should go up. Thats because "Halving"
Since miners get  way more less.
that means the price should go up! At least thats how i think and i hope thats the case..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2016, 01:52:47 PM
Please write reasons why BTC should go up/down and write how important it is.
I would say it should keep fluctuating.Lower bitcoin price will help many to buy it which is not possible at high rates.High rates mean more people adopting to bitcoin.Therefore bitcoin price should keep falling and then rising to benefit everyone
yeah, i think that it is definitely better when the price is fluctuating a lot, i think that the price is going to go up a lot in the future and it will allow me to make money
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 10, 2016, 01:46:20 PM
I personally think this unexpected quite behavior in the bitcoin price after halving is a good sign of increasing stability, so I would predict a steady behavior these next weeks between $650-720 range, and perhaps on September we could see an interesting increase to close this year around $800-850.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
July 10, 2016, 12:31:20 PM
I would say it should keep fluctuating.Lower bitcoin price will help many to buy it which is not possible at high rates.High rates mean more people adopting to bitcoin.Therefore bitcoin price should keep falling and then rising to benefit everyone
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
July 10, 2016, 12:26:34 PM
When halving is near, many bitcoiner buy bitcoin so that cause bitcoin reach highest value just like it happen on 2011
And after halving, bitcoin are quite low, I guess that halving event are not made potential buyer panic , that's why

Nothing really happened in 2011 ..... and the same thing happened in 2016.  Grin .... I have said it before the Halving and I will say it again.. the buildup to this event, is the most important stage, not

the actual event. There should be aggressive marketing during the buildup to new adopters and speculators. The current Bitcoiners have already bought most of the Bitcoins they can afford, it is the

new people that would be pushing the price upwards during this hype cycle.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
July 10, 2016, 11:54:23 AM
When halving is near, many bitcoiner buy bitcoin so that cause bitcoin reach highest value just like it happen on 2011
And after halving, bitcoin are quite low, I guess that halving event are not made potential buyer panic , that's why
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 11:51:20 AM
if it remain stable and do not fall down in next few days then i am expecting that the price will increase. the reason is that many minor will stop mining anymore. then the supply will minimize and the the demand will increase so the rate of bitcoin will automatically increase.
Activity: 518
July 10, 2016, 11:49:57 AM
Price of bitcoin not always going down or up sometime it is sideaway, of course fluctuating of price is important because it is chance to make profit for traders.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
July 10, 2016, 11:43:52 AM
The price of BTC is still pretty undervalued in my opinion.
I'm confident that we will still see the price of bitcoin going sky high. I was hoping to see it rise to at least $1000 by the end of this year. But now after the halving, things are still pretty calm, however I'm guessing that a lot is still to go on.
Activity: 574
July 10, 2016, 11:41:35 AM
This halving can make price more stable at the current range as it seem strong support at this price because even some panic sellers try to sell on halving day price doesn't get dumped so much. This is good effect of halving so we may see rise not within few days but later this year. Better to hold all of the coins you currently holding.
So you're prediction went right.
We had stable price,and i would believe that it is going to rise today or next day,
because if it did not fall at all,we will surely have a raise of demand.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2016, 11:12:19 AM
This halving can make price more stable at the current range as it seem strong support at this price because even some panic sellers try to sell on halving day price doesn't get dumped so much. This is good effect of halving so we may see rise not within few days but later this year. Better to hold all of the coins you currently holding.
Activity: 574
July 10, 2016, 11:04:30 AM
At this moment the price can go up either way, while a few weeks ago i was positive it was going up (halving).
Now the halving is close a downwards trend is more likely, yet I don't got the guts to short bitcoin now.
In my opinion it will actually go up.
Because we had already seen what was happening at halving,actually the price was stable but i expected it will go a little bit down.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
July 10, 2016, 10:44:59 AM
At this moment the price can go up either way, while a few weeks ago i was positive it was going up (halving).
Now the halving is close a downwards trend is more likely, yet I don't got the guts to short bitcoin now.
Activity: 1204
July 10, 2016, 10:23:22 AM
I think the price of bitcoin go up and not going to down because the massive adoption of more people in bitcoin will helps to increase the demand and the price will react to go high.

yes, it's like a market that sells a goods. if a goods much which buying, it will be get more demand. and a growing number of requests from the goods, prices of goods will increase.

parable whom I says not much different from the conditions of the questions above.
in fact it is very difficult to predict, but I quite believe bitcoin prices will always increase, it is because bitcoin is always evolving more rapidly than others. the longer, bitcoin has many users, I think it very much one who is interested to make transactions on the internet because bitcoin, so I'm sure the price is always increasing
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
July 10, 2016, 10:17:54 AM
I think the price of bitcoin go up and not going to down because the massive adoption of more people in bitcoin will helps to increase the demand and the price will react to go high.

yes, it's like a market that sells a goods. if a goods much which buying, it will be get more demand. and a growing number of requests from the goods, prices of goods will increase.

parable whom I says not much different from the conditions of the questions above.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 10, 2016, 08:55:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1666
July 10, 2016, 08:46:13 AM
According to expert it should be up, consider the halving event has already passed, and bitcoin price is up a little due to the before halving event, it is very important that bitcoin price is up, it is to indicate that bitcoin still valuable to the user and still being used by the user
legendary
Activity: 1526
July 10, 2016, 08:44:24 AM

The price is important always but why bitcoin price should go up is because we all want to make profit, price can't go immediately up because the halving effect will take some time like the last halving when the price started increasing after few months.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 10, 2016, 08:33:44 AM
Up becouse of crash on EU banks,presidential election in USA and that could be the best,China ecommerce expansion,many ecommerce btc start ups are funded by Alibaba

Down speculations,and blockchain funcionality during and after halving
Pages:
Jump to: