Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin UP/DOWN - page 4. (Read 632 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 10, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
We are all hoping that bitcoin will grow again. But we don't know what will be its value in the coming days. It drop again in the past month. But it recovers. So it will recover again in the coming days.

Bitcoin might go down deeper if its not able to sustain at support level and we might see bitcoin at $6k level again hopefully its not but we will see this over time. Let's just enjoy buying at a cheaper price so we can have higher profit in the future if ever.
Everything will possible to be happen in this Crypto World, we don't know on what will happen in the coming days if they up or going up. Stay think positive to for the positive things will come.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 09, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
We are all hoping that bitcoin will grow again. But we don't know what will be its value in the coming days. It drop again in the past month. But it recovers. So it will recover again in the coming days.

Bitcoin might go down deeper if its not able to sustain at support level and we might see bitcoin at $6k level again hopefully its not but we will see this over time. Let's just enjoy buying at a cheaper price so we can have higher profit in the future if ever.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
March 09, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
What do you think? Are we ready to go back UP or we will go DOWN?

I hope it will be up, but to say bitcoin up or down should carry out further analysis. This is related with technical and fundamental analysis, just to tell you for further reference of this predicting : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-a-little-guide-for-new-crypto-traders-2960563
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 09, 2018, 08:41:12 PM
It' very simple when The price of Bitcoin goes up or down. Personally, the price of Bitcoin was broke out in 26, Feb and now it's on Up Trend but as us know even though on Up Trend, it is always period of time adjustment and now is this time but i believe the 8k3 where have support threshold very strong, is the lowest price zone. We will hard to able to be bought at $8k3. Moreover i also believe the price of bitcoin will soon reach 15K again in May 2018
I think the price of Bitcoin will go up soon. That is because right now we have already experienced many decreasing of the price and usually after such things happen, the price of Bitcoin will go up. But I am not sure when the price of Bitcoin will go up and back like normal again. But right now I do not mind it, I just want to collect Bitcoin as much as I can. I think the decreasing price of Bitcoin that happen like this has advantage for us who want to invest in Bitcoin. You should start collecting Bitcoin while the price is decreasing. And when the price is go up, you can get as much profit as you want.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 08:22:15 PM
I think this time the price will be too high
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
March 09, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
It' very simple when The price of Bitcoin goes up or down. Personally, the price of Bitcoin was broke out in 26, Feb and now it's on Up Trend but as us know even though on Up Trend, it is always period of time adjustment and now is this time but i believe the 8k3 where have support threshold very strong, is the lowest price zone. We will hard to able to be bought at $8k3. Moreover i also believe the price of bitcoin will soon reach 15K again in May 2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
If you are a lucky man , bitcoin will down when you sell it.
If you are uncky man, it will up when you sell it. Smiley If you don't know technical analysis ,it is very difficult to know it.
Everybody must learn TA for live in this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
March 09, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
So many bad news for BTC these days: binance trading bot hacked, Mt.Gox dumping the prices, regulation news from China and USA. But look, we are still above 9k which is very strong result in such circumstances. I still think BTC will go down to 6-7k next few days with Mt.Gox keeping sales before the price will turn around to grow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 07:24:30 PM
I think that bitcoin will go down in the near future. The whales again wanted to buy cheap coins. Some analysts believe that bitcoin could fall to $ 2,000.
That's only speculation that it may fall $2000, but I believe bitcoin could go up in the next months. These days are in downtrend because of the fuds that others wanted to buy at cheap price. It just normal that up and down so still it will recover.
if it will definitely recover bitcoin prices even though it takes a while. but I am sure that this month until the next month of course bitcoin will be able to stabilize again
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 09, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
I think that bitcoin will go down in the near future. The whales again wanted to buy cheap coins. Some analysts believe that bitcoin could fall to $ 2,000.
That's only speculation that it may fall $2000, but I believe bitcoin could go up in the next months. These days are in downtrend because of the fuds that others wanted to buy at cheap price. It just normal that up and down so still it will recover.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Personally I think we will stay for a relatively long time observing these oscillations between $9000 and $12000, because it seems to prevail enough uncertainty in the market for large investors to feel interested in bringing their capital to this volatile market. However, this is not so bad, because a reduced volatility can be an indispensable element for the attraction of more institutional and serious investments, putting aside the voracious appetites of great speculators.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 06:53:41 PM
i think too that we might be in for a long sideways trend - which might take some time but as soon people realise and get their eyes off of bitcoin we might have some alt coin action again
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
bitcoin don't need to go to the hell or to the moon as most people think, the price can stabilize.
in 2016 it stabilized between 400 and 700 usd for months...
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 09, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 06:23:13 PM
we can only conclude that people are buying around $8300-8600 and logically that value represents support right now. Price was approximately 14k at the beginning of January but end price was around 11k,February 9k..... march 8k  which shows us downtrend and some future dips will lower the bar even more.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 09, 2018, 05:53:15 PM
At the moment I think the dump has stopped and price of all cryptocurrencies are rising back although it's really slowly. Some people think that this dump is the trap of the whales but it's not true, this is the example of news power. News has very great effect to crypto price so everytime when there are a lot of bad news related to cryptocurrency it'll be the time the whole market painted in red Smiley)
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
In my opinion it was last deep dump. In the next few months crypto market have to go slowly up. Rise not gonna be same as in December
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 09, 2018, 05:40:37 PM
Right now all i am seeing that we are going down and down in terms of bitcoin price but not popularity. Crypto-currencies gained a lot of attention in recent years . Fears of regulation is what bought the price of bitcoin along with other alt coins down. Right now the government are being more strict than ever.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 05:05:37 PM
as i think because of manc bigger blogger ...

btc will go down to 6500 and end of the year to 65 000 dollar

my personal mind...

Pages:
Jump to: