Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin use in pyramiding scam? - page 2. (Read 448 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 10, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
It is very possible to happen that there are people use bitcoin as a pyramiding of scam, and it is only the management of bitcoin can only make a direct actions on any crimes that acts by people which they used the bitcoin name, because it could make a destructions on the credibility of bitcoin. And also to the people who enters on this particular business, we must careful and aware on any scammers.
I am sure that many of us want a money that instant, means you need only to invest and then wait. But in the end it's only lead to scam. Pyramiding scam is one of the way that you can earn fast, but many if doing it is just a scam. Like in my country.last night, they have news about the bitcoin scam. It is sad that bitcoin have an bad image again.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 08:56:31 PM
It is very possible to happen that there are people use bitcoin as a pyramiding of scam, and it is only the management of bitcoin can only make a direct actions on any crimes that acts by people which they used the bitcoin name, because it could make a destructions on the credibility of bitcoin. And also to the people who enters on this particular business, we must careful and aware on any scammers.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 08:44:14 PM
Also dollars, euros and probably every single existing currency has been sooner or later used in some pyramidal scam, so what? Money is money and there are people who use it in a legit mode, and others don't. Nothing more than that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
Sadly but it is true bitcoin is used on pyramiding scams ponzi schemes if you a join in a group discussing about bitcoin, you will always see ads posting like this "2×4" matrix and you will always see the proof of payout which is fake and person holding a money like a bitch but i still don't get it why people still joining on those kind of scams.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
April 10, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
Nowadays, we all know that there are a lot of people who would take advantage of whatever is in demand. Since Bitcoin has been known to have hit a price previously, scammers had took advantage of it and fooled innocent people where they should be punished because Bitcoin and cryptos are not designed to be used for the illegalities.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
April 10, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
i still don't get the point OP was trying to make though!

You need to improve your comprehension skills to meet the demands of globalized English and decentralized bitcoin. Grin We won't improve our usage. Mind it..LOL!! Wink

To the OP, we all hate pyramid schemes. Especially when seemingly smarter people decide to take advantage of the naivete of their fellow poor people in developing countries rather than help them.
Everyone wants a secure way out of their impoverished lives and the promise of quick returns attached with the tag of "bitcoin" and "cryptocurrencies" is too alluring for many. All we can do is educate people when you come across one of these and hope for the best..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
April 10, 2018, 11:41:21 AM
Some cryptocurrencies and ICOs, YES. But bitcoin, NO.
A system is pyramid when you earn money via inviting others to that system and promise them for future earnings. There are many scams ICO using these system.
Bitcoin is not a scam. You don't make money when invite some one to invest in bitcoin. It causes the demand to be higher and make the price higher indirectly. But it different from a pyramid scheme. If bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, so gold and stock market are pyramid too.

OP is pretty vague but i don't think he meant to say bitcoin is scam. he was trying to say bitcoin is used in scams like pyramid schemes. and he is right about that part only. bitcoin like any other currency is used in scams on top of being used in a lot of other legit things.
i still don't get the point OP was trying to make though!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 10, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
A system is pyramid when you earn money via inviting others to that system and promise them for future earnings. There are many scams ICO using these system.
Bitcoin is not a scam. You don't make money when invite some one to invest in bitcoin. It causes the demand to be higher and make the price higher indirectly. But it different from a pyramid scheme. If bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, so gold and stock market are pyramid too.

They are talking of something else but using btc to pay the referrals and the invites. Its the same thing, criminals are caught specially here in our country. Bitcoin in my country are very well used and its becoming known even the regular people who only knew facebook are using bitcoin app as they like to earn btc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
April 10, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
Actually there many peoples they did not understand what is pyramid scheme is the process of adding extra individuals into a select network for the

financial gain of the existing participants. A pyramid scheme is only sustainable by the continued input of suckers and their money to then be distributed.

This is the product, nothing more than the sizzle of incoming money. unfortunately, Bitcoin has a plus 1 element, and tends to trigger the “PONZI RUN!”

rhetoric. There is shades of a Pyramid schemes in Bitcoin. Though, do not confuse Bitcoin for a Pyramid scheme.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
While there are people who shows great support for this there are others who use it in not a nice way .. well this is inevitable offcourse because every means that we use today is being used both in a negative and in a positive manner and that's something that will exist till the people stay good or bad .. it's more of an individual problem rather than of the community but that sullies the name of the whole things and that's what's happening with Bitcoins.

True, because some people scam other people by using the name of bitcoin to get some money. Those innocent people who don't know about bitcoin but just heared it because bitcoin is popular they woukd tend to believe in it. So that is the reasob why sometimes there are news that bitcoin is a scam because of those greedy people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
No its not becaue what i have understand on pyramid scam its need you to invite so you can get reward. If that person invite ankther person you will still get reward. And bitcoin is not like that
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 10, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
bitcoin use in pyramiding scam?
it is used but not as much as you may imagine. there are scams all around us but the pyramid scams are too obvious to be able to be pulled off these days.

there's a lot of people willing to get a money in just a blink of an eye..
such people don't have any money to invest either! this way of thinking alone assures that their finances are always terrible since they lose their money and at some point they become too scared to make any kind of investment and continue their lives without investing anything.

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
April 10, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
I am hoping that bad people will stop bitcoin in using this for pyramiding scam because it really affects and give bad image for bitcoin. We should use bitcoin in a good way and in returned it help us also to give us good life.
Tell me who has a negative image of bitcoin? Governments and bankers are spreading this fud in order to create a negative image of bitcoin is true. But nobody believes it. Scammers have always existed. For them there is no difference what kind of money to lure people. Before the appearance of bitcoin, they lured Fiat. And probably now the victims of fraud more become the owners of Fiat.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
there's a lot of people willing to get a money in just a blink of an eye..but using bitcoin in scam is not as good a many others say, some of them willing to take advantage of the weakness of person who had get tired of being poor,dont be so sure of what you do..when you want to get rich you should be a hardworking person.
BITCOIN is a digital currency,dont even use it in scam or in a wrong way get more of it.

fiat currencies is used for pyramid and ponzi schemes a lot more than Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Most of this scam sites use fiat as basical payment method, but there is also many sites using Bitcoin recently. Thats the fault of people and not related to the currency itself in anyway, people can use Bitcoin for good or bad purposes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
April 10, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
there's a lot of people willing to get a money in just a blink of an eye..but using bitcoin in scam is not as good a many others say, some of them willing to take advantage of the weakness of person who had get tired of being poor,dont be so sure of what you do..when you want to get rich you should be a hardworking person.
BITCOIN is a digital currency,dont even use it in scam or in a wrong way get more of it.

Yeah this happens a lot in the countries like India, Bangladesh, and some part of the Asia. Th reason for this is illiterate rate of the people around the country. Its not like that these country dont have much knowledge about the bitcoin but what they have is insufficient one. I have read so many news from the India that group of people got scammed as pyramid scheme of the bitcoin. Where these people grab money from the various people, then they tell them to catch other people and grab from them. This way the main person gets huge bucks but at the end he runs away with that money. In country like this it is common thing to happen out of the greed of money.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
April 10, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
I am hoping that bad people will stop bitcoin in using this for pyramiding scam because it really affects and give bad image for bitcoin. We should use bitcoin in a good way and in returned it help us also to give us good life.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 10, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
I feel sad whenever there are someone like me who has been also scammed ,and I feel also sad if they use bitcoin to scam people.So this serves as a lesson for all of us guys.Be smart and wise in chosing the right investment.
Activity: 693
April 10, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
Yes, bitcoin is a future currency, and it will be very bad if somebody want to try to destroy btc by using it for illegal things, Satoshi created btc so people can easily doing transaction and making the world economic into better shape, but seems like some people are just greedy and like to used bitcoin pseudo anonymous feature to do bad things, and for the one that want to used bitcoin please learn and research before you investing or doing transaction

if it is successful it will be used for illegal things just as the national currencies are used for illegal things,

however bitcoin will be attacked, because of its energywasting nature, and because there will be many better alternatives
Yes, there are cases that bitcoin involve in a pyramiding scam because of its popularity many scammers use it to scam other people and mostly the victims are the people that wants an instant profit without working it, maybe they have not think that there is no easy money in this days. If only they have enough knowledge about bitcoin on how it was being earned then maybe they can avoid those bitcoin scamming.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
Of course this is wrong. And it's not just in bitcoin. In general, cheating is not good. But everyone earns as he can. We must be more careful!
Pages:
Jump to: