Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Value - page 2. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
September 10, 2017, 07:55:23 PM
Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)
With the way things are going it is not that hard to think a price above five thousand but you really cannot predict anything clearly ,i am hoping that a medium push without any negative news in the market for a couple of weeks could take the price of bitcoin over $5000 and i am  waiting for that to happen .
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 07:50:22 PM
I still remember, bitcoin prices two weeks ago reached $ 4920 and this is very close to the $ 5000 expected by everyone, but after all is almost reached, bitcoin prices drop in the next few days till today, and once that happens there is news that the Chinese government has banned the ICO, this may be one that causes the bitcoin price drop, but I am still waiting until the end of the year and hope to see bitcoin prices reach $ 5k even more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 10, 2017, 07:36:03 PM
Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)

I think it could be, what can not be done if god has acted, let alone the bitcoin price from yesterday is pretty stable at $ 4000 above, and also bitcoin more and more demand, the more crowded it will likely be more expensive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

Well here we go again, I don't want to predict this time anymore to prevent from hurting lol. Anyways bitcoin is currently dumping its value which is not bad at all because of the pumping that happens few months ago. If it reaches $5k then pretty much better.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 10, 2017, 07:26:56 PM
There's a huge possibility. The recent fork happened last month of august, the segwit is successful that made Bitcoin to go skyrocket in all aspects from its market demand to its market value. In a short period of time and less than a month it reached the 4000$ mark from 2400$. And since it was already issued that there'll be another hardfork in the month of november, it is expected that Bitcoin, at the end of the year, will reach the 5000$ mark.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 10, 2017, 07:25:40 PM
not just a $ 5000 ride can be more than that
yesterday the price almost touched the number $ 5000
but come bad news from china
that's what keeps the bitcoin and altcoin prices down.
but don't worry, bitcoin can still go up
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 07:13:06 PM
may be december or januari will now be 5000 $ more
because its issue early next year bitcoin can reach 6000-7000 $
Activity: 378
September 10, 2017, 06:04:18 PM
We'll see what happens with segwitx2 as that could sway it. I'm anticipating further corrections but also keeping faith btc will continue to rise. By the end of the year? I'm literally 50/50.
Activity: 546
September 10, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

I am looking forward to that event. And with the current price of Bitcoin, we are almost there. We just need more gas to pump up the rocket even more. I am hoping for that increase before the year ends and for the continued increase the following years. I just hope there will be no more drama that will put Bitcoin at a miserable threat.
I hope too that it will be no more drama against the succeed of bitcoin, If evething will be okey in the future, of course bitcoin it will achieve the 5000$ in few weeks and maybe in the end of this month, this price depends of peoples, so peoples can make it more by using bitcoin and invest in it. I advise peoples here to share their knoweldge about bitcoin with friends, then the community will be more bigger.

I totally agree to your sharing of knowledge thing about bitcoin, especially for us newbies because we are not the only one who can benefit the ideas that we are going to learn here along the way, sooner or later we can also share those informations to another newbie and up and coming bitcoin users.

For the bitcoin value, since it has already reached the 5000 dollar mark I think it will still go up for up to 6000 to 7000 dollars at the end of this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 10, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

I can not answer now. we can see what happens in time. My prediction of bitcoin will rise again in 2018.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
September 10, 2017, 03:59:35 PM
I think that bitcoin value will reach 7000$ by the end of this year. China or any other country cannot stop the powerful wave created by bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 10, 2017, 03:54:19 PM
The end of year value should be good to measure, but the more important aspect is the long term value of Bitcoin in 2020, 2030, 2100 and beyond...

Is Bitcoin a reliable form of value to pass onto our children?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 10, 2017, 03:42:44 PM
I think before the end of 2017 rate will be less than 5000 dollars for Bitcoin. But soon it will cost more.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

I am looking forward to that event. And with the current price of Bitcoin, we are almost there. We just need more gas to pump up the rocket even more. I am hoping for that increase before the year ends and for the continued increase the following years. I just hope there will be no more drama that will put Bitcoin at a miserable threat.
I hope too that it will be no more drama against the succeed of bitcoin, If evething will be okey in the future, of course bitcoin it will achieve the 5000$ in few weeks and maybe in the end of this month, this price depends of peoples, so peoples can make it more by using bitcoin and invest in it. I advise peoples here to share their knoweldge about bitcoin with friends, then the community will be more bigger.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 02:24:02 PM
$7500 by the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
August 30, 2017, 06:50:54 AM

Lets hope for good. Agree with you we should hope that the price of bitcoin is in smooth sailing not rough and it would better that it will hit 5000$ after the year ends because the price right now is 4500 I think so it could be possible
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
August 30, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

Definitely, $5000 is even a very low prediction. Bitcoin is already beyond $4500 right now so there is no reason why it cannot reach $5000 before the year ends. We are not yet on the ber months so there is still a lot of time left for bitcoin's price to continue rising. We can expect almost $10,000 before this year closes.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 06:12:03 AM

Very good disucssion. I fully understand what you're talking about. Many people say the prices of cryptos are high but  we also thought that about Amazon, Apple and Facebok last year.  I found this great website: https://www.coincheckup.com Supposingly they researched every crypto coin in the scene based on: the team, the product, advisors, community, the business and the business model. They even score the coins stengths.  Check: https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis For a complete Bitcoin Indepth analysis.
Activity: 734
August 28, 2017, 04:39:55 PM
As I would see it, I believe that bitcoin has just demonstrated that it can possibly achieve esteem or significantly more, $5000 may occur an inside a time of a couple of months.The estimation of Bitcoin hints at no going down beneath $3000 until the end of time. We simply need to trust in Bitcoin and seek after the best.
I do expect the price to cross $5000 in the near term,but i really do not think that we could see a big rally before the next fork which is about to happen and if that happens then we could see a rally like we saw when we had a fork last time and that is my expectations,bitcoin is going through hard times when it comes to confirmation time which is a step back from what i want from bitcoin,but i am hoping for the best.
What would I say on this is that perhaps this is the beauty of bitcoin that nobody can judge what will happen next. This is how it is and it was since it started. Looking at the fluctuations in the worth of bitcoin, it seems like bitcoin’s price will rise up to 5000$ at least, till the end of this year. That is what I personally think but what we think cannot surely happen. It can be a bigger jump towards up.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
August 27, 2017, 01:55:39 PM
If the users of Bitcoin will increased and the transaction out of Bitcoin on investment, trading and daily transaction will have movement and changes it will probably be a good sign for Bitcoin to reached 500 Dollars within this year. Because it would probably give a big development on bitcoin in terms of value, price and security where people will trust more bitcoin system having more reason for investing and setting trades on Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: