Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Value Will Soar High in the Future - page 2. (Read 1099 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 07, 2017, 03:46:57 PM
Bitcoin phenomenon is predicted to be more massive in the future. In fact, the digital currency is mentioned in the middle of a bubble economy or economic bubble.
how do you think?
Better to say economic revolution/innovation which will sooner or later replace traditional banking approach and will give complete financial freedom to citizens.

Bitcoin is not an economic bubble, bubble term is coined by few bankers who don't believe in bitcoin.

For me, I don't think that bitcoin will replace traditional banks. They have been with us so I doubt that they will be gone. They maybe obsolete though. However, I would like to take advantage of having a bank and bitcoin. But I have to agree that bitcoin has really gave us financial freedom through earning in trading or for just holding on it. So I'm speculating that there is no way that it will go down but the price will go up in the near future. And don't believed in bubble, because we won't see it again. Last bubble we have is 2013.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 03:25:12 PM
Bitcoin phenomenon is predicted to be more massive in the future. In fact, the digital currency is mentioned in the middle of a bubble economy or economic bubble.
how do you think?
Better to say economic revolution/innovation which will sooner or later replace traditional banking approach and will give complete financial freedom to citizens.

Bitcoin is not an economic bubble, bubble term is coined by few bankers who don't believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 02:44:01 PM
how do you think?

How do I think? Silently I guess Grin jk

I also see Bitcoin will be massive in the future. I have a concrete mindset that generally and averagely will increase over time. This has been proven months and years ago. I just hope that this increase will be as stable as possible. I do not want a quick soar but giving a quick crash afterwards. A healthy, stable increase is much preferred.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 01:14:34 PM
how do you think?

It is happening and it will be more massive, bitcoin is the future of currency even though it is digital currency. Because it is a global currency so meaning it can use by all people that has access to a computer and internet.

If this is the economic bubble for bitcoin then how much more when it become more stable, I would bet the price of it would be reach a million per piece. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 06:16:28 AM
Bitcoin's worth will keep doubling in midterm. Its logarithmic price tables clearly show we are not in bitcoin bubble, instead its altcoin bubble. When alt bubble explodes bitcoin going to raise even higher to $20k.
Make sense, so when btc dumps, alt dumps too. But will eventually goes high again. Alt depends in btc and does really been possibility of increases as time passed by. It's evident as from how it start to what it reach now. Btc really a future.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 07, 2017, 03:37:11 AM
Bitcoin's worth will keep doubling in midterm. Its logarithmic price tables clearly show we are not in bitcoin bubble, instead its altcoin bubble. When alt bubble explodes bitcoin going to raise even higher to $20k.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 07, 2017, 03:24:59 AM
how do you think?

It's been in discussion and debates from way back until now if bitcoin can make a dramatical change of perception about crypto currency.. We may speculating much but time tell us that bitcoin is on top now when we talked about future value.. Holding be an advantage for some who do have much bitcoin at this moment.. So invest now as its increases never will be stopped..
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
September 07, 2017, 03:12:32 AM
how do you think?
Well, we have never seen how Bitcoin behaves in the midst of an economic crisis, so there is no indicator. But I think it's a consensus among people who understand Bitcoin and economics the fact that there is nothing better than a decentralized currency as a safe haven when all other assets are in trouble.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 02:04:40 AM
how do you think?
that's also the reason why us,china and south korea are trying to regulate this currency as we seen more people are getting engage with this type
of investment I knew that the future will be brighter for all of us who believes and hold our bitcoin, as I seen more big names are showing interest
and showing how market will be change.

And always we emphasize, that investment always carries a certain risk, and Bitcoin there are exceptions in this rule. At the same time, digital currencies will hold promise because of very little potential ownership of other assets in the world today. All signs point to Bitcoin being the flagship store in the value sector in the future
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
September 07, 2017, 01:37:27 AM
how do you think?
it is true, that bitcoin phenomenon will be more powerful in the future, we can note the development of bitcoin from time to time which shows very significant progress.
bitcoin began to be noticed in various countries around the world, some of the existing state governments are beginning to study bitcoin, they have started trying to make the regulation of bitcoin usage in the future because of the enthusiasm of the bitcoin users.
for the long-term future bitcoin will certainly be highly developed and feasible in use on the whole world.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 07, 2017, 12:59:44 AM
how do you think?
that's also the reason why us,china and south korea are trying to regulate this currency as we seen more people are getting engage with this type
of investment I knew that the future will be brighter for all of us who believes and hold our bitcoin, as I seen more big names are showing interest
and showing how market will be change.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 07, 2017, 12:55:00 AM
I think with the growing population that are starting to understand or adapt the use of cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be of worth in the future. So yes, there's an economic bubble for the digital currencies and we don't know yet until when this will end especially that there a lot of advantages when dealing with crypto over fiat.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
how do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: