Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Volatility [Fill in the Blanks] - page 2. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 03, 2013, 04:02:47 PM
Before the chart is completed I think we need a definition of what a "Success Scenario" is.

And also a definition of "ideal for bitcoin."

That is for each person to define.

Actually, the Widespread Use is variable as your looking it from an Optimistic point of view. What if Widepread ends as the Genesis?

You are saying the "value" during widespread use would be 0? This doesn't make sense to me. If you think even during widespread use the value (in whatever units you want) should be low, then just put 0.01 in that box. Perhaps I should add some more boxes for units.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Rockefeller Oil in his time, Today is BTC time
April 03, 2013, 03:58:37 PM
Before the chart is completed I think we need a definition of what a "Success Scenario" is.

Actually, the Widespread Use is variable as your looking it from an Optimistic point of view. What if Widepread ends as the Genesis?
April 03, 2013, 03:54:23 PM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 03, 2013, 03:51:57 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 03, 2013, 03:48:35 PM
Awe, I thought we were going to play some sort of Mad Libs.

If I were drawing that line, it would actually look more fucked up than the real one-- though, that's more "ideal for me" than for bitcoin.
April 03, 2013, 03:45:47 PM
To anyone thinking of complaining about the volatility, please fill in the blanks in this image and connect the two dots in whatever way you think would be "ideal for bitcoin". Then explain why you think such a scenario (e.g.,  straight line) is plausible.

Pages:
Jump to: