Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin volume - page 2. (Read 2075 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2015, 12:40:49 PM
Did you notice how trade volume of bitcoins increased since the beginning of this year?

What do you think is it the result of hft bots trading more or maybe something like trend reverse is happening?

The current average volume is sitting at just over 57,000btc. It was A LOT higher about last month when it's value was sitting at around $197.
I think the volume caused by bots is fairly large, It should make up at least 5-10% of the volume. It's either that or there's another large whale trying to manipulate the price again.
Hopefully those auctioned off coins weren't bought at a low value and won't be dumped on the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 16, 2015, 12:21:15 PM
Bitcoin is more stable and the result is that more people and businesses start (again) to work with it.

Bots are also a cause, but I think that the volumes faked by bots are not that big.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
March 16, 2015, 12:20:13 PM
Did you notice how trade volume of bitcoins increased since the beginning of this year?

What do you think is it the result of hft bots trading more or maybe something like trend reverse is happening?

You haven't noticed the reversal? Where have you been for the last 2 weeks?
The volume doesn't only indicate the trend, but also the growing popularity of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2015, 12:16:10 PM
after a long period of negativity people start to look different at it. people believe bottom is reached and that it is due for a decent rise. that's what i think.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
March 16, 2015, 12:01:33 PM

Pages:
Jump to: