Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ? - page 14. (Read 15759 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 27, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
In the light of recent events, now the attention of the community is focused on the date of September 30, the next decision of the SEC on the ETF.

So if the sec will not approve again the etf then there will be a deep in bitcoin price again or the bull run will start after that? Anyway, I just hope that what will happen will give benefits to all of us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
In the light of recent events, now the attention of the community is focused on the date of September 30, the next decision of the SEC on the ETF.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
With the current market situation, I find it very possible. The bitcoin market has bounced back after severe downturns. I still believe the Bitcoin market will continue to grow until the end of the year as it has grown in 2017.
Yes their is a possibility for the volume to rise again and many has a big hopes on the bitcoin growth this year. Volume price on bitcoin could increase once good news and adoptions can happen in the market.
Activity: 147
September 27, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

I think the problem of purchasing volume will continue to be large every day, moreover the btc mined is still available, so in my opinion the volume of btc sales will still be large, and if reduced I feel influenced by the number of ico lately that makes someone more varied in choose the type of investment in crypto
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
With the current market situation, I find it very possible. The bitcoin market has bounced back after severe downturns. I still believe the Bitcoin market will continue to grow until the end of the year as it has grown in 2017.
Activity: 179
September 26, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
Based from the chart, bitcoin should rice to $10k, then another consolidation for a much lower bear market. I expect Bitcoin to touch 3k before it will make a huge run to $100,000

Do you think for what happened in the presence would really become 3k$ of each bitcoin? I don't think it will down to that amount maybe in your dream but not in reality. Because right now, I can considered that the market was in good motion now and the range volume price of bitcoin was ranging from 6500$ to 6700$. Which I think its an awareness or warning to us to be prepare on to the moon of its value.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
September 26, 2018, 02:04:51 AM
in my opinion bitcoin will increase even if only a little, the important thing is we always try to find the coin, and hopefully the price of bitcoin continues to increase according to what we expect. Grin
Actually there had been people predicting about the rise in the values of Bitcoin since March of this year and the only rise in the values of Bitcoin was in July and in September and the rest was all fall.

SO that optimism in holding the coins is fading a bit. However, we all know the technology is having extraordinary potential and that is the reason why it spread so much so better be hopeful and invest in coins that could be owned at low cost because ultimately you will earn the benefits.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 26, 2018, 02:01:53 AM
Yes I think bitcoin is still on rise on the market because although the bitcoin value was very low for now, the market is still pump up little by little so I think bitcoin will still rise again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
yes of course this volume of bitcoin will add because this bitcoin has a very high demand and bitcoin also has a very limited total supply which makes the volume will still increase. when the volume increases, the price of bitcoin can be very expensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
I think so too. I mean Bitcoin and other crypto currencies has been steadily increasing in terms of market capitalization. But of course what we want is not huge spike but steady strong slow and sustained increases over time with minimal dips so we can actually see a more stable coin in the near future.
Activity: 281
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

Yes,of course. Even bitcoin price going down in a past months the growth of bitcoin continuously increasing not only its value but also its volume in terms of market capitalization. Bitcoin has still a higher value until now and nobody can stop its popularity.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
What information do sources make you think so? I think the value of Bitcoin is still rising while Bitcoin's volume is gone.
It is our trust and our own believe which is making us say this, we all are well aware of bitcoin nature, if today the price of bitcoin is down so soon it will recover, we clearly can see investors are investing soon it will be high, I personally trying to buy and I am holding my coins for long term, and I will not sell even if the price will drop even more than this, I will buy so this is my level of trust about rising price of bitcoin and brighter future for sure.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 25, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

Do you really asked this that date?Lol the very moment you have posted this is the bitcoin capitalization reached upto 55% or more than,the highest in this year alone so i guess you are not checking the market before making such thread.

Next time try to have some look first because its too annoying seeing stupidity from posters
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
I believe that at the moment the growth has stopped. I think the big players left the game for a while, until the whole HYIP does not subside. Small players directly hinder more whales
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 24, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
As long as BTC gets it value increase the volume will also increase.
As long as there are miners there will be an increase in volume also.
BTC has its 21 million limit and it will never stop increasing in volume until all are mined.
aslo if bitcoin will have a fix value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
yes, that's for sure. every day the volume of bitcoin will increase in terms of demand or the volume of coins traded on the market. Crytpo currency development is so rapid that crypto has an appeal that can lure investors. and every day crypto currency users continue to increase. so that the volume of crypto currency will continue to increase.
Activity: 378
September 24, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency so when the price fall for other coins still bitcoin is good in these days and it's volume is rising because many people are creating new bitcoin while the market is capitalizing and it is true that bitcoin volume and it's supply is high in the market but when people get started buying crypto and other coins for the long term holding that decides the bitcoin demand in the future and it is good to say that still bitcoin have a good value.
Activity: 150
September 24, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Yes of course. If you will compare its market capitalization among other cryptocurrencies in the virtual market, Bitcoin is still rising into the top despite of the continuos negative downfall in terms of price. Even that gradual increase in the negative side continues, still Bitcoin is hitting up rising its price making newly investors as well as purchasers to gain more than what they have spent so positively speaking on an optimistic matter, price of Bitcoin is still rising although in just a small amount.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 24, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
Now bitcoin price is slowly increasing. So wait for some week and some time. Follow the bitcoin price then easy to understand the bitcoin. It good future improvement. Most of the people wait for the price high. So people will be holding the coin long time. just watch the market price. It any time to increase and down.  Believe the bitcoin then invest. Its good one of the coin.
Activity: 51
September 24, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
Bitcoin is recovering and its price is still rising. It is possible that Bitcoin will rise to 9000$ next month and 15000$ by the end of this year. I think it's best to keep and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: