Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin-vpn.com - a huge list of Bitcoin and other crypto friendly VPN providers - page 2. (Read 689 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

Well, you are right, I would like to bring more information about my favorite providers, so I may take some time to compare my favorite providers.
It would be great if you could test VPNs ( well at least those that are into recommended category) with the most popular streaming sites, especially Amazon as for some reason majority of VPN providers have the most issues with them. Its the same thing with the one I am currently using, Mullvad that also doesn't work with Amazon.
Activity: 25
Merit: 43
They now accept Monero too Smiley
Nice addition, the most privacy oriented VPN became even more privacy oriented. I've been using Mullvad for more than a month now and its been working like a charm and if it continues like that for a month or two more I'll just probably take a 1 year sub and make it my main VPN solution.

@Bitcoin-vpn I see you mentioned that you like oVPN the most. Can you maybe compare it with Mullvad and why you liked it more?

Well, you are right, I would like to bring more information about my favorite providers, so I may take some time to compare my favorite providers.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Nice addition, the most privacy oriented VPN became even more privacy oriented. I've been using Mullvad for more than a month now and its been working like a charm and if it continues like that for a month or two more I'll just probably take a 1 year sub and make it my main VPN solution.

@Bitcoin-vpn I see you mentioned that you like oVPN the most. Can you maybe compare it with Mullvad and why you liked it more?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Mullvad vpn is probably best option right now because they don't ask any personal information during registration, and there is even option to pay with Lightning Network with third party.
OP, fun thing that I discovered your website not through Bitcointalk, but on forum which isn't related to crypto completely and not even in English Smiley.
I had no idea that there is so many VPN's which accept Bitcoin as payment option. I imagine there is lot of effort needed to make such list. Saw your other website and both in my bookmarks now.
From suggestions, I can add one related with privacy - if it's possible, could you add which VPN's keep logs and which aren't.

Thanks! Well, no one company will tell if they keep logs or not Smiley I am still looking for more providers, but due to lack time, it is hard to do researches and fill lists.

Thanks for your support!
legendary
if it's possible, could you add which VPN's keep logs and which aren't.
You mean VPNs that claim not to keep logs? You can't ever be sure.
But don't they all claim not to keep logs? I mean, are there actually VPNs out there that admit to keep logs? What's the point of using them if they do?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
OP, fun thing that I discovered your website not through Bitcointalk, but on forum which isn't related to crypto completely and not even in English Smiley.
I had no idea that there is so many VPN's which accept Bitcoin as payment option. I imagine there is lot of effort needed to make such list. Saw your other website and both in my bookmarks now.
From suggestions, I can add one related with privacy - if it's possible, could you add which VPN's keep logs and which aren't.
legendary
vpn providers that are open source.
It's the first time I've seen such a request. I've installed and tested OpenVPN, but if a service provider claims to use open source software, the users still can't know what they're actually running and what changes they made.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Few new providers were added.
For me it's showing that last update on your website was on  11 March 2022...
One suggestion, maybe you can add information for bitcoin vpn providers that are open source.
This can be good advantage over other closed source alternatives, if the code can be verified and reproduced.
Few new providers were added.
Code upgraded.

Some bug fixes, some new features.
A major upgrade:

1. All providers reviewed
2. Some providers temporary moved to another category, as variuos issues were detected during my review.
3. Added a search possibility following crypto and merchant.
Code:
[quote author=ETFbitcoin link=topic=5385027.msg59238413#msg59238413 date=1644746590]
I just noticed you include onion link for some VPN. Since Mullvad is your favorite VPS and also have onion link, did you forget to include Mullvad's onion link?

[quote author=LoyceV link=topic=5385027.msg59231073#msg59231073 date=1644671394]
Can you create a text file: https://www.bitcoin-vpn.com/[Suspicious link removed] and I use Bitcointalk under the name "Bitcoin-vpn":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3440227
If you do, I'll leave you neutral feedback confirming you're the owner.
[/quote]

Was it necessary? Looking at how ProtonVPN added and SSL problem solved shortly after i mention it, OP is legit.
[/quote]

Yes, forgot to include onion link. Added.

Please write here, to PM or to my email, which is listed on website, if you know any providers or you like to add your website.
I would add some comparison table for all websites listed on your website, and maybe adding some warnings and red flags for vpn websites that should be avoided, even if they accept Bitcoin.
You could also add some explanation on the bottom of the page what green (or red, orange, etc...) color means.
Mullvad vpn is probably best option right now because they don't ask any personal information during registration, and there is even option to pay with Lightning Network with third party.

Well, it is just a start, no one knows what's going to happen in future.

With colors - yes, green color - 2 my favourite providers, also panning to add a red flag to 1 - 2 providers, as their websites do not work correctly or something is looking wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Please write here, to PM or to my email, which is listed on website, if you know any providers or you like to add your website.
I would add some comparison table for all websites listed on your website, and maybe adding some warnings and red flags for vpn websites that should be avoided, even if they accept Bitcoin.
You could also add some explanation on the bottom of the page what green (or red, orange, etc...) color means.
Code:
[quote author=LoyceV link=topic=5385027.msg59231073#msg59231073 date=1644671394]
[quote author=Bitcoin-vpn link=topic=5385027.msg59197493#msg59197493 date=1644394942]
my website[/quote]
When I click a link (in Tor browser), it opens a new empty tab that gets focus, and loads the VPN's own website in the original tab. I guess this is not the intended behaviour.

[quote author=Bitcoin-vpn link=topic=5385027.msg59197869#msg59197869 date=1644398147]
Mullvad is a great provider, I really liked their service, used them in past.[/quote]
You may want to add that they accept [i]any[/i] payment amount (which gets you the time you paid for up to the minute). That, and the fact that they don't even ask for an email address, are what makes them my favourite.

[hr][hr]
Can you create a text file: https://www.bitcoin-vpn.com/[Suspicious link removed] and I use Bitcointalk under the name "Bitcoin-vpn":
[/quote]

Done, the file is available.
legendary
my website
When I click a link (in Tor browser), it opens a new empty tab that gets focus, and loads the VPN's own website in the original tab. I guess this is not the intended behaviour.

Mullvad is a great provider, I really liked their service, used them in past.
You may want to add that they accept any payment amount (which gets you the time you paid for up to the minute). That, and the fact that they don't even ask for an email address, are what makes them my favourite.

Can you create a text file: https://www.bitcoin-vpn.com/Bitcointalk.txt
Put this text in it:
Code:
I am the owner of bitcoin-vpn.com and I use Bitcointalk under the name "Bitcoin-vpn":
These are the ones I could find [with functioning websites (except for the one you already commented in)] from the first 20 pages of this board:
Note: I prefer to not vouch!

Found 11 more [checked both of the lists] on Google, so I prefer to also not vouch for the following providers:

Wow, that's a real help! Thank you very much, all providers will be checked and listed ASAP.
Hello,

I would like to introduce my website: https://www.Bitcoin-vpn.com - an ultimate list of VPN providers, which accept Bitcoin and another crypto. Providers list A-Z.

I am still working on some providers to review, Also I am going to update my reviews every week, recheck providers, order services, and test services as a user. The main goal is to have a very good quality list of providers without a bulls**t, as other review websites do. The top provider is paying the most and it is not acceptable for me.

Great list and a good resource for those who like to protect their privacy, many privacy believers do not want to use fiat when subscribing to VPN and those who are on the list are good options.
But why not use a good theme or template or use a WordPress theme instead I also notice that the links are not prompted to open in a new tab so I have to go back to the list by clicking back

Hello,

Well, I am not looking to create "just another reviews website" with tons of unecessary information and adds. I would like to operate differently.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
These are the ones I could find [with functioning websites (except for the one you already commented in)] from the first 20 pages of this board:
Note: I prefer to not vouch!

Found 11 more [checked both of the lists] on Google, so I prefer to also not vouch for the following providers:

Update:
Wow, that's a real help! Thank you very much, all providers will be checked and listed ASAP.
You're very welcome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange
I forget to mention Firefox/Tor Browser show warning with error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" when i access your website, although there's no problem Chromium browser. While it's very likely it's problem with Firefox or my device, you might want to check/verify the problem.
The issue should be solved, if you can, please confirm. Thank you!

I can confirm the problem has been solved on both Firefox and Tor Browser, thanks for quick fixhttp://
Pages:
Jump to: