Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Altcoin; supporting each other? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It seems to me that they are connected, you can observe that when bitcoin falls, all the altcoins swiftly pursue it. But this is normal, it would be much stranger if it were not.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
I believe that altcoin and bitcoin is really connected. Becuase if we take a look at the price of both bitcoin and altcoin. If the bitcoin fall down the price of all altcoin is really affected and it is also slowly droping. Because i see that some altcoin well really use bitcoin for an exchange. So then if the bitcoin fall the altcoin is also loss its shine. Maybe the altcoin is a bitcoin branches and if bitcoin die all altcoin is also died.
Yes i strongly agree on that the bitcoin is maybe the mainstream on the crypto feild and if it will lost some other crypto coin will also lost. I think altcoin is made for bitcoin. I see that both coin is really supporting each other and we don't have to compare it because we can do gaining on both coin.
I can say that they supporting each other. Every altcoin are exchanges to bitcoin that makes bitcoin to have low price as altcoin drops also but I notice that when ethereum pump bitcoin drops. It is fast to trade when altcoin is directly exchange to bitcoin because it is less transaction fees.
Activity: 602
Everything in this world is inter-connected in some way or another but here you have a direct relationship between the two. Sometimes I feel like there is an inverse-relationship and sometimes I feel like there is no relationship between the two. Tough for me to pinpoint, and I wonder if that has to do with the ever changing market dynamics. You are always going to have a change in market partcipants, # of projects being developed, market caps, btc dominance, and a myriad of other variables. These variables make it quite complex and that is why I feel for the average trader you will pretty much always be playing a guessing game, and that is why I stick to hodl.
Hodl is the one way to help crypto assets to increase its price and sooner we will earn with our sacrifices. It's not that easy to hodl a coin because we will be probably facing problem of its ups and downs. Those who have a strong faith will be rewarded with good amount of earnings. Also, bitcoin and altcoin are connected with each other because they are all crypto which has the same characteristics.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
When altcoins are going down, Bitcoin is holding pretty nicely. Because people are selling they alts for Bitcoin, most of the time.
Anyone, most of the market goes down...
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Everything in this world is inter-connected in some way or another but here you have a direct relationship between the two. Sometimes I feel like there is an inverse-relationship and sometimes I feel like there is no relationship between the two. Tough for me to pinpoint, and I wonder if that has to do with the ever changing market dynamics. You are always going to have a change in market partcipants, # of projects being developed, market caps, btc dominance, and a myriad of other variables. These variables make it quite complex and that is why I feel for the average trader you will pretty much always be playing a guessing game, and that is why I stick to hodl.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I believe that altcoin and bitcoin is really connected. Becuase if we take a look at the price of both bitcoin and altcoin. If the bitcoin fall down the price of all altcoin is really affected and it is also slowly droping. Because i see that some altcoin well really use bitcoin for an exchange. So then if the bitcoin fall the altcoin is also loss its shine. Maybe the altcoin is a bitcoin branches and if bitcoin die all altcoin is also died.

I agree with your statement.  Right now as the price of Bitcoin fall so does all the ALT prices.  I am of the view that all ALT coins and BTC should be paired again the 8 major pairs like USD, JPY, GPB, EUR and people in their respective country allowed to buy them officially and declaring them...

just one thing that when Bitcoin rises it takes the ALT Coin prices also up with it and lot of us made a good money on ALT coins....   Verge XVG is a good example...
Activity: 308
yes they help each other and best example of it are in different exchanger because we can exchange bitcoin to altcoins so we make some transaction in the both coins

You can see also the price of any digital currency drops following by bitcoin but after that they follow bitcoin to when it get really high

I think even they not help each other company still all are worth it
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
yes they are interlinked to a degree.

Every trading exchange pairs all the alt coins to BTC so
every time you trade a coin it is traded to BTC and back
out of BTC into whatever other coin you want.
Activity: 98
Merit: 9
Actually I am very sorry for people who are willing to buy a lot of coins from ICO, but in reality the price of coins they buy is never worth high, I also have friends who have bought coins on one ICO project, but almost 1 year more, the price of the coin is still far of hope.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Yes i strongly agree on that the bitcoin is maybe the mainstream on the crypto feild and if it will lost some other crypto coin will also lost. I think altcoin is made for bitcoin. I see that both coin is really supporting each other and we don't have to compare it because we can do gaining on both coin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
There are a lot of Exchange services from Bitcoin to your altcoin type very fast, but take a look at the transaction costs and exchange rates, most of the exchange rates will not be good and very high transaction fees, up to 0.5%. The Binance floor fee is only 0.1%. Always find out what kind of altcoin you want to invest and analyze its potential through the altcoin home page, community, white paper, forum, money market, etc. Do not invest in emotions or fears.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Birth of  bitcoin was a big revolution.  Convenience of it's usage ; anonymity of transactions; breaking international boundaries made it popular and attracted crowds. 
When demand grew the price started rising with the growth of the demand.  As the supply side could not meet the demand pressure resulting in very high price rise.
Seeing profits; gains ; popularity attracted many other people to mine other alternate crypto currency coins which attracted people with lesser resources who were unable to buy bitcoin due to it's high prices.  But the alternate currency ICOs were finding it difficult to sell their coins so they started advertising through this platform in the form of signature campaign and other social media like face book ; twitter etc.  They started paying some rewards to the persons working for them on social media and wearing their signature. 
Seeing this many new people entered in the market and earned good amount of money by supporting ICOs. 
Now on getting the money from bounties they as per their primary wish to be owner of bitcoin started selling coins received and investing the money so earned to buy bitcoin and ultimately the price of bitcoin increased.  But due to selling pressure by bounty earners on new ICOs the price of those coins falls on the earth. 
So we can see that the bitcoin  due to which alt coins came into existence, the same altcoins are supporting the growth of bitcoin so I think both are supporting each other.
Above are my views I seek more guidance. 
Pages:
Jump to: