Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash, was it scam? - page 3. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
December 20, 2017, 01:07:18 AM
Hey guys, I am new so be nice  Grin
So yesterday, the co-founder of Bitcoin said that he is selling his BTCs and then maybe moving to bitcoin cash! In less than 24 hours, coinbase add this to its wallet and then price were pumped up by a few small transactions to 8500$!

In a trade world, this is illegal, isn't it?

Shouldn't Bitcoin have some sort of self regulation to prevent people from doing this kinda stuff?

I'm being nice. It's the co-founder of Bitcoin.com. It's a very, very, very, very different thing. And this guy, Roger Ver, has been a huge supporter of Bitcoin Cash from before its hardfork was launched. There's nothing nefarious about Roger's interest in Bitcoin Cash. And there's nothing nefarious about him putting his money where his mouth is - selling his BTC to by BCH. That's fine! That's good! And it's also likely a move to build hype to get others invested. There's nothing wrong with that.

At worst, it makes this world of ours more interesting.

At best, it brings fair attention to a Bitcoin alternative that can directly improve upon some of Bitcoin's shortcomings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
December 20, 2017, 01:06:11 AM
Who can vetify his activites? I think he just said that to dump Bitcoin price and he will buy it again. You can see the case of JPMorgan CEO, he has told a lie to invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
December 20, 2017, 01:03:34 AM
It's mostly FOMO because everyone anticipated Coinbase adding Bitcoin Cash and speculated the price going up. But think about how many people were/are holding Bitcoin Cash from holding so much Bitcoin from the hardfork. So what goes up - must come down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 01:00:32 AM
Most reply are right,, that guy is not the one who created bitcoin or one of the founder.. That man is been a pain in my ass because after supporting bitcoin cash last few months with too much propaganda that turn bitcoin for a decrease.. If you believe that man then your being fooled and that already a scam.. Bitcoin cash is still a forking coin for me and won’t replace bitcoin in any way..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:53:15 AM
It's just because a lot of BCH is in the hands of a few people that they can manipulate prices at will, so it's unreasonable, BCH is a scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 12:51:04 AM
it is not illegal, but it is an option. and everyone has the option of choosing the best. the snipes are good and he gets a big fortune. I see that BCH will be a big bubble.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 20, 2017, 12:47:56 AM
Maybe a case of looking at the headlines and not the actual story? Big gain for BCH yesterday at any rate.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
December 20, 2017, 12:43:42 AM
Immediately saw co-founder of Bitcoin written here. Smelled trouble from there. There is no known "founder" of Bitcoin, just Satoshi. anyway, there's no way to self regulate what people choose to do or support. That's the beauty/danger in crypto. Things can swing very quickly and in a big way. That's the risk of playing these markets.. It's the wild west of economics.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
December 20, 2017, 12:35:45 AM
First of all, that guy isn't the co-founder of Bitcoin. He's the co-founder of Bitcoin.com, which Roger Ver controls. They're known Bitcoin Cash shills. This means absolutely nothing for the true Bitcoin. Let them dump. We're better off without them.

This has happened a month before. I'm not saying it will, but it's likely Bitcoin Cash will crash spectacularly again. Maybe then Bitcoin Cash supporters can finally open their eyes to the reality that they're being used to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
December 20, 2017, 12:19:44 AM
Hey guys, I am new so be nice  Grin
So yesterday, the co-founder of Bitcoin said that he is selling his BTCs and then maybe moving to bitcoin cash! In less than 24 hours, coinbase add this to its wallet and then price were pumped up by a few small transactions to 8500$!

Shouldn't Bitcoin have some sort of self regulation to prevent people from doing this kinda stuff?
Is that what you got from the news? There is something wrong here. It is the bitcoin.com Co-Founder (which is a website). They didn't create bitcoin. You need to either inform yourself better or write better. No point in letting FUD affect one's decisions.

When was BCH $8500?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:42:14 PM
Hey guys, I am new so be nice  Grin

-------------------
EDIT-24/12/2017: Here are a few updates, to prevent people from making wrong assumptions from my original post:

1. I meant co-founder of bitcoin.com, and I made it clear a few post later!

2. bitcoin cash reach to 8500$ even 9000$ for 2 hours, in coinbase.com. The reason was inside trading (google it,plz)

https://news.google.com/news/story/dhnUeN81Wdz8iqMSC9oylCpY84TAM?hl=en

3. The whole topics of this discussion was started about the banaza move that basecoin.com and co-founder of bitcoin.com pull off! This move not only made some people lose their money, but also it caused the price of BTC go down by 30 to 50% over a few days!

Pages:
Jump to: