Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs. Cash Inflation — A discussion on which is better - page 3. (Read 829 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Your article is quite nice, I'm not sure how much of this has been covered before though - probably most of it but it is pretty concise.

I was thinking, before reading your thread. When looking at inflation, the US and most of Europe is targeting 1.7% currency inflation and other countries wnd up with inflation at 8-20% so there's potential that bitcoin would act as an additional store of value for those people - especially since so many people outside the US hold the dollar (for some reason/world reserve currency) and some ciuntries trade with it too, bitcoin might be welcome to them.

I think even in a deflationary space, people will always chase the dragon. No one in a financial rat run who actively participates will want to give up their opportunity to do better than the status quo.
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to start a discussion on Bitcoin vs Cash inflation. This has been a hot topic for discussion in the last few years, so I wanted to create a thread here for everyone to share their thoughts.

To kick off the discussion, I just published a blog post that discusses some thoughts on the topic.

You can find the article here:

Bitcoin vs. Cash Inflation - Which is Better?

What do you think? What are other things to consider when evaluating Bitcoin and cash inflation?

Looking forward to the discussion!
Pages:
Jump to: