Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Gold - page 2. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 01:58:02 AM
I have a come across a bunch of money from a windfall, I am wondering what ratio should I use to buy bitcoin and physical gold and silver coins.

I like gold because it exists physically unlike bitcoin. And I like bitcoin because it exists digitally unlike gold.

But I'm not sure what's the best way to go about it. I am sitting on about 50k in cash.
Bitcoin inherits the advantages of gold, gold and overcome the disadvantages, and is a kind of programmable currency, in line with the development of the Internet era, from the historical tide, gold will be eliminated sooner or later, but bitcoin will need to wait for more excellent next generation can be defeated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
December 25, 2016, 01:30:23 AM
bitcoin best online investment and can growth your money
and gold the best real investment , offline investment
so is same very good to investment
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 12:30:03 AM
Half invested half of gold investment bitcoins, have done the choice you will not bother. If it is me I will choose all the investment bitcoins, I personally think bitcoin is more valuable than gold market.
Activity: 120
Merit: 13
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol
December 24, 2016, 08:46:21 PM
Pepe's recommendation: 10% gold, 10% silver.
You need to do this for 10 years atleast.

Start accumulating, gold/silver will never go out of fashion.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
December 24, 2016, 08:43:55 PM
If you move this to the Economics section, you will get more exposure and possibly a greater response as some users ignore the off-topic section. 
Bottom left of your screen you should see the move topic link.

Careful not to follow in Sir Alpha_Goy's footsteps and start talking about silver though!  Rumour has it that can result in a permanent ban from the forum Wink  Just messing with you -  it won't.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 24, 2016, 08:21:51 PM
in my opinion he should put 40k on bitcoin as it's expected to go higher while gold prices didn't change much this year maybe it will be a long term investement

what is your mean 40k
or use capital money 40k dollar to buy bitcoin and then hold
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 24, 2016, 04:52:43 PM
in my opinion he should put 40k on bitcoin as it's expected to go higher while gold prices didn't change much this year maybe it will be a long term investement
Activity: 14
December 24, 2016, 02:44:21 PM
I would 50/50 your split..

Best method is to study the gold / silver and platinum markets,

No point buying when the price is at the top whack or you will only lose money,

My advice would be deal in the silver market first its lower price is a good starting point before you go throwing $1000's into the gold market.
Also gold this year has been doing extremely well. the price has stayed above $1000 per ounce almost all year long.

Take your time. Don't rush.. Learn the markets before you invest.. or it could become costly....
Activity: 1
December 24, 2016, 11:14:33 AM
I have a come across a bunch of money from a windfall, I am wondering what ratio should I use to buy bitcoin and physical gold and silver coins.

I like gold because it exists physically unlike bitcoin. And I like bitcoin because it exists digitally unlike gold.

But I'm not sure what's the best way to go about it. I am sitting on about 50k in cash.
Pages:
Jump to: