Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs. Gold Prices - page 5. (Read 2319 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
Obviously different like heaven and earth. Now the gold price is not the best hope to invest. But with the difference with bitcoin prices it may now be very far away to want it. Precisely now is the best day to join in bitcoin patiently selling next year you will get rich. And gold may also be rich, but the time ratio is 1:10.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
If we comparing prices only, bitcoin is the winner already but at my opinion it's wrong because gold have value in real life for example. Also gold have stable price and more turst than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
Bitcoin price movement is more significant than the price of gold which is an investment commodity that has existed since long. But in this increasingly modern era investors are turning to bitcoin where these commodities are based on blockchain technology and gold is now beginning to be abandoned by some investors.
Gold and bitcoin both are profitable things in different circumstances. Gold is old and more trustable then Bitcoin because it is use everywhere.  Bitcoin is a digital currency and highly volatile in comparison to gold. And gold has a stable price in most of the time. Another thing is gold has physical appearance which makes increase its market price higher than gold. Bitcoin price is not stable.  its price is more than gold only for a limited time but not always. Gold is more trustable then Bitcoin and it is usable every corner of earth due to this many investors invest in gold in comparison to Bitcoins  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
Although bitcoin price is more expensive than gold but gold in paired with bitcoin to make long-term investment, but now people prefer to measure because most people do not know full bitcoin and also about the price of more stable gold, so people choose gold
Bitcoin price can became more expensive over than the gold price, and i think a lot of people will surely choose to invest with bitcoin because even the the value of it is not stable, but the value of it can be very high in the future.
no one knows the price of bitcoin in the future. fluctuating bitcoin prices make many people afraid to invest bitcoin.
government recognition of bitcoin is also very influential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 26, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
Bitcoin is believed to be the new gold of today. But the only difference between the prices of these two entities is that gold's prices are stable compared to bitcoin's volatile that rises and falls drastically any time of the day.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
Well it relies on the circumstance , for my own sentiment, bitcoin is currently most costly than gold, in light of the fact that bitcoin is extremely costly and exceptionally secure not at all like gold, it can be effectively stole.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Although bitcoin price is more expensive than gold but gold in paired with bitcoin to make long-term investment, but now people prefer to measure because most people do not know full bitcoin and also about the price of more stable gold, so people choose gold
Bitcoin price can became more expensive over than the gold price, and i think a lot of people will surely choose to invest with bitcoin because even the the value of it is not stable, but the value of it can be very high in the future.
Activity: 95
April 26, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
                                      Bitcoin vs. Gold Prices
                                     ==============

<><><><>Gold and silver have the unique attribute that their scarcity is secured by physics rather than code and data,
so I think there will always be a special role for them.

And it also helps that you can't create alt-precious-metals everyday!<><><>
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
Perhaps the most obvious difference between Gold and Bitcoin is this: Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal, whereas Bitcoin is digital. Yet the distinctions between the two run much deeper. Bitcoin is a digital coin. Like gold, it is made by mining, but the process is completely electronic. Gold has been used as a form of currency for more than 2,000 years. The supply of gold—as in, what we can access—increases when miners retrieve the precious metal from the ground. Which is wonderful to see.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 26, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
There is numerous contrasts amongst Bitcoin and Gold, so we cannot think about between their costs since they are differents.
Bitcoin is right off the bat an advanced money, and furthermore a benefit. While gold is a physical resource and utilized primarily disconnected.
Be that as it may, normally Gold's costs are significantly a larger number of stables than Bitcoin which is known by its unpredictability.
Activity: 177
April 26, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
Though they are both different in form, but they almost have the same market price. But eventually, bitcoin will or had surpassed gold's value already. With its volatility, we can say that bitcoin's price can be twice as expensive as gold's in the future.
it is obviously proven that bitcoin prices are far superior to gold, but these two species must have their respective weaknesses and advantages, so people can definitely tell which one is better to serve as an investment asset for a much more future promising its value.

For me bitcoin and gold is the same high in terms of our market value. But gold is established by a thing, we're in people used to wear. While bitcoin is known as a kind of money, through online transaction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
April 26, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
Though they are both different in form, but they almost have the same market price. But eventually, bitcoin will or had surpassed gold's value already. With its volatility, we can say that bitcoin's price can be twice as expensive as gold's in the future.
it is obviously proven that bitcoin prices are far superior to gold, but these two species must have their respective weaknesses and advantages, so people can definitely tell which one is better to serve as an investment asset for a much more future promising its value.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
Bitcoin and Gold prices are very different. We can not equate between Bitcoin and Gold. Maybe everyone can believe in Gold but not everyone can believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin still sounds very foreign while Gold is already very well known throughout the country. But if for me the most profitable is Bitcoin. This has been very proven.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
Bitcoin for me is already surpassed the price value of Gold. This topic has been discussed so many time here in this forum in different thread section. Then also for me Bitcoin produce profit in just a matter short period of time while in Gold price is not that quick as like bitcoin does.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
I agree that in bitcoin it is now possible to earn and not bad to increase profit. However, very long hold bitcoin, especially in those cases when it reaches very high its price values, I would not have risked, given the result of the last drop of bitcoin since December last year. Therefore, I would now prefer to earn in bitcoin, and keep the earnings already about half in gold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 25, 2018, 06:19:31 PM
There is many differences between Bitcoin and Gold, so we cant compare between their prices since they are differents.
Bitcoin is firstly a digital currency, and also an asset. While gold is an physical asset and used mainly offline.
But usually Gold's prices are a lot more stables than Bitcoin which is known by its volatility.
Yes their are many differences because gold we can use this as a personal collection and we can use it offline, while bitcoin we need internet to mine and get bitcoin. The price are different too bitcoin price are very fast to go up and down and gold are so stable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 25, 2018, 06:10:09 PM
Gold is better for most "securing savers" but the reasons are not only to be safe from governments and central banks. it's also to secure the funds against the currency losing value.

See this chart https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=1xM3 and notice the difference between Clinton economy and the Bush Jr debt disaster.( I am not a US citizens so can be wrong but Clinton made the US economy far better to what it used to be before, he helped a lot.)
See after 2001 (Bush) a long 15 years growing period for gold while the US debt started to become a nightmare (oh it was already but Bush just helped to be sure lol)

No matter if the countries are from West or East, the national debt has a worldwide citizenship lol. A financial reset is totally possible

That's right. I think Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, in general, are still too young to be compared to gold, which is already an institution, especially amongst things of value. It has proven it's worth time and time again over the years, and that's why, gold is one of the most stable, but most expensive items as well. Much to the opposite of Bitcoin, that although it is expensive, it lacks that stability aspect that people look for.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:58:58 PM
There is many differences between Bitcoin and Gold, so we cant compare between their prices since they are differents.
Bitcoin is firstly a digital currency, and also an asset. While gold is an physical asset and used mainly offline.
But usually Gold's prices are a lot more stables than Bitcoin which is known by its volatility.
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 05:44:30 PM
Activity: 255
April 25, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
For me Bitcoin is the best because Bitcoin price move faster than gold and If you are holding gold its like 1%-20% yearly but If you are holding Bitcoin it should be 120% or more and you can use Bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: