Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs the government - page 8. (Read 1050 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 13
September 30, 2023, 05:05:00 AM
Government and their fear for Bitcoin!

Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency that operate without a financial system or without being controlled by the government is really creating panick and fear in most government officials.

The government just want to be in charge of everything, from monitoring your transaction to knowing how much people are worth financially, but Bitcoin is becoming too powerful for them too handle, which to me is understandable, but to them it's a ugly reality.

Financial power and control is returning back to the people, which is a welcome development.

The sweet reality is that Bitcoin is here too stay, if they ban Bitcoin the mass will rise up against them, so they are just looking for a way to contain the influence of Bitcoin and discredit it.
 To me Bitcoin is one of the best thing that has ever happened to finance because everyone loves privacy.

One thing I love about Bitcoin is that when the haters voice grows louder and the value drop base on their policies, just to attack it, Bitcoin still fight it way back up,

Please the government need to know this, they have already lost.
All the bitcoineers cheers
Pages:
Jump to: