Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs the top 100coins/tokens. Why do they behave the same? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is different from all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the 1st cryptocurrency that arrived in the market and still ranks 1st among them. It's just the inside of the traders who find all the coins same.
Activity: 266
After invention of btc this the first crypto currency in the crypto world also this coins shows a new tech to us based on this currency many coins come in the market also main design is followed by this coins because of its good features and better value in market.
Activity: 28
I can tell you what I started to invest dengi when bitcoin fell very much in price I started to invest 3k in Socrates I'll tell you that I'm not content to convey words and you advise investing a little in Socratus
Activity: 476
Well, every coins or token in the crypto industry is generally depends on Bitcoin. If the market of BTC is down then the whole coin market is down. It because BTC is the first coin in the market and each and every coin price depends on it.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
The problem is majority exchange uses BTC/altcoin trading pair while most cryptocurrency market price list uses fiat which means altcoin price always follow Bitcoin price.
That makes most altcoin price behave the same way, while the altcoin price in BTC don't change too much.

In this case, traders and exchanges should be blamed for supporting BTC/altcoin pairing rather than fiat/altcoin.
Activity: 266
Yes you are absolutely right. Top altcoins and token moves in the way of bitcoin. However, I think there is somewhere btc and altcoins are realted, may be in terms of trade that is affecting the market price.
Activity: 210
The popularity of the bitcoin has reached to a place where no other crypto currency can reach. Though the top 100/200 coins behave like bitcoin but that can't touch the bitcoin.
Activity: 97
Wondering why the top 100 coins/tokens, or even the top 200 behave exactly like bitcoin?
Is this just traders being blind and disregarding the other coins out of pure laziness?

I would like to here your opinions so i can learn about it.

Peace
Pages:
Jump to: