Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS Time - page 5. (Read 2963 times)

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 08:19:24 PM
I think this year 2016 will also be remembered as a bad year for bitcoin due to recent bitfinex hack. In which 1,00,000+ bitcoin were stolen which is comparatively big and due to which market get dumped so hard. 
though for the bitcoin price it is not too bad of a year if you are an investor as it should have given you some decent profit to be honest

It is true. This year bitcoins has given quite good profit for all investors. It is good for any market to have smaller corrections now and than otherwise if always move up one direction then surely one day it will fall suddenly. I hope now prices are stabilising around 580 range and in the next move it may cross 700.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
August 27, 2016, 07:51:10 PM
All the altcoins and all the faint are the compitetors of bitcoin but can it beat itself on the time period. We know that before a long time ago during bitcoin launch time mt. Gox exchange was the reason who rised its price from 5$ to 1000$ and i do not think we have seen any year like that.so can anyone can say about it?or any precious year your remember
I have remember 2013.people was panic price was skyrocket that time people think they will reach moon soon and you see what happening later 2013.That very tough time for bitcoin people was start claiming bitcoin is ponzi.Now bitcoin have better position.I don't think this will happen again and personally bitcoin should not need skyrocket. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 27, 2016, 05:13:12 PM
All the altcoins and all the faint are the compitetors of bitcoin but can it beat itself on the time period. We know that before a long time ago during bitcoin launch time mt. Gox exchange was the reason who rised its price from 5$ to 1000$ and i do not think we have seen any year like that.so can anyone can say about it?or any precious year your remember
it will not happen again, the prices rise like when it might be the only hope is the price may return to top $ 1,000 so that all prosper and i honestly hoping in future the price can be increased by 150% -250%.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 05:03:29 PM
I think this year 2016 will also be remembered as a bad year for bitcoin due to recent bitfinex hack. In which 1,00,000+ bitcoin were stolen which is comparatively big and due to which market get dumped so hard. 
But a low price encourage more people to buy bitcoin which is not possible for them if prices are too high.In other words dump is good to some extent
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
August 27, 2016, 04:56:23 PM
its just like the same last year when scriptsy also down last year they are just the same hack also the price of bitcoin also crash the same as this year.. i think this is just a common problem about bitcoin we dont need to relay in that bitcoin will stay alive and the price of bitcoin for me its still high.. than last year.. so it means bitcoin is changing and the price is increasing..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 27, 2016, 04:54:53 PM

I Think this year will not be remembered as a bad year for bitcoin, but this year will be remembered as a lucky year for bitcoin, as the price of bitcoin already doubled up in this year and even after two hacks 1,00,000+ Bitcoin hack it remained much stronger and people are still with it and are putting their money and are starting their businesses with it without any fear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2016, 04:40:00 PM
though for the bitcoin price it is not too bad of a year if you are an investor as it should have given you some decent profit to be honest
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2016, 01:26:48 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
August 27, 2016, 01:23:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: