Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin VS Trading forex ? - page 2. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
bitcoin inves more secure than on forex trading, why?
1. even small capital can also inves bitcoin
2. capital is not directly exhausted
3. if bitcoin goes down we can still wait for bitcoin price increase
4. rising and falling bitcoin prices stable category
What do you think?
I conclude from this news source
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.kompasiana.com/didikoseng/5a4fe45e16835f5b504e2f52/trading-coin-crypto-lahan-usaha- yang-tak-kenal-rugi&hl=en-US
Forex may only provide a small profit, will not get a 50% increase in one night. But maybe Forex can be done in any trend, while crypto is more effective on the bull market.
Activity: 93
June 07, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
I do not think Forex has as big fluctuations as crypto. For me, Cryptocurrencies are giving much more profit opportunities than it, because of the high volatility.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
I would choose bitcoin trading than in foreign exchange because I think foreign exchanger is more risky than cryptocurrency. What I like in bitcoin trading market is very volatile.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
As for me trading is too difficult, I tried, but I only spent 1k dollars. I think that in any business experience is important.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is still better than Forex because in Bitcoin trading, all you have to do is to wait for the right time to sell it in a very high price and the percentage profit is huge compared to Forex that you can only get a small percentage and you need a big fund to feel the profit.
Activity: 500
May 23, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
I have not tried to trade on forex, but the cryptocurrency is a very good investment. I think that this is really a better option.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
I tried to earn on forex and trade bitcoin and altcoins and it seems to me that altkoins are the best option for those who are new to this business.
May 22, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
I own more like for trading of bitcoin on having to forex trading. because of the bitcoin safer and benefits are also more. And I think also more effective for trading bitcoin from in the forex.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Bitcoin is the final realisation of personal liberty! With bitcoin, you are in charge of your fund and you directly benefit from your decision; good or bad! Forex is not as liberal like bitcoin, you will be at the mercy broker and every good or bad news happening in the World!
Activity: 266
May 22, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
I prefer to opt for bitcoint investments ... I think the result of a bitcoint investment is bigger, and lighter the risk ... but whatever the choice remains in your hands, surely everyone is different in choice
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
Forex, stocks and Bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages. The choice of the best means of trading can only be determined by each individual with a careful calculation. Keep in mind that trading Bitcoin tends to be more risky because the price is more volatile than the other two markets, but Bitcoin's potential is much bigger than both.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 22, 2018, 02:43:36 AM
Forex trading will never give you such large profits with minimal investments, as it can be done with cryptocurrency! In this mean crypto is better.
May 22, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
Forex more trapped mas we want to win or lose brokers still benefit, and many brokers hang around offering the same thing. trading our own bitcoin depo, play alone and profit / loss also own so all our processes that determine. forex more to the centralization because the influence of interest rates and liquidity is also determined by the government. the last forex is the same as gambling, if we profit continuously, there is a system that will not let it.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
Complicated forex use mc, use government intervention and also all the news that appear every day, sometimes cheating instead of brokers. Bitcoin depends only on significant issues, fewer group interests from forex become more legible movements, the latter is just like a game of buying and selling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 01:57:09 AM
In short Bitcoin is freedom of choice and forex is not. Forex runs with the technical data that is provided by the exchanges but in case of bitcoin the whole market can be moved depending upon the investment that gets into it. There are no shady things in this world as every dam thing here is public and when it comes to the trading of coins then its full transparency. That is why choosing bitcoin trading or crypto trading would be always great.
Activity: 360
May 22, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
I personally think that the advantage of trading BTC is its high volatility. On a daily basis there are ups and downs of 10% and more, so if you trade with large amounts, this can lead to big profits. For the Forex, the differences are smaller.  Smiley
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 01:43:11 AM
As far as the difference between the size of the lot and the time range of market activity btc if you want to fall gradually but if forex money billions can disappear just because a few seconds and minutes.
Activity: 128
May 21, 2018, 11:57:17 PM
Investing in bitcoin or forex trading, you both should be aware of the significant risks involved. However, talking about Bitcoin in particular and crypto in general, crypto is less mature market with lots of inefficiencies to exploit, it has enough volatility that there’s no need for margin trading and it is extremely low barrier of entry. So I have belief on crypto market.
Activity: 355
May 21, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
I know that many top traders of large banks go to cryptocurrency because volatility is much greater and you can earn a lot
Yeah. Why so many traders and people are talking good stuffs about the cryptocurrency market, because due to the votality , that's the feature that create profits for traders and holders.
Activity: 73
May 21, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
According to one of my friends who had followed both he could conclude that Forex trading is more profitable he said because the Forex market keeps moving. whereas bitcoin tends to be slow. because if the price goes up then for a moment the price is silent. the rest I do not know because I have not tried and experienced it myself ...
Pages:
Jump to: