Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Uber - page 2. (Read 2053 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
Bitcoin market cap:  $8.3 billion
Uber the taxi app:  $18+ billion

Is it just me, or something is wrong with this picture  Huh

I don't imagine why we compared the two different types of business about  their achievement raised of price. I think Uber accepted payment from bitcoin that's related issue about this but compared the both subject I have no Idea about this.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 22, 2018, 01:03:51 AM

I'll quote this old post, I have no intention of comparing bitcoin to Uber or any TVNS.

It's lovely to see that on 2014 bitcoin's market cap is around $8.3B and for few years it went all time high and currently it's now $115,958,078,095 base on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 106
August 21, 2018, 11:44:23 PM
Comparing Bitcoin with Uber, would you like to compare the content of "something new but fast-paced"? If this is what you mean, it's obvious that Bitcoin and Uber have similarities. In the past, Uber was completely unfamiliar to the public transport user, but now, Uber has become so popular and developed. And we believe in Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:18:11 PM
The difference is very much uber accept almost any currency in the country that has been using the product and is reinforced by various types of two-wheeled and four-wheeled transport ,While bitcoin is not a means of transportation like uber Its very clear that even all circles use uber cheap with the tariff small
One side is the car service company, the other is the electronic money. These two things compare with each other does not mean anything. Can you think of paying for Uber's services electronically? It can also be a smart solution to do in the new age.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
I think everyone is more familiar with uber than bitcoin. uber looks real and has been used as a means of transportation.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
June 29, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
LOL, this is a lot funny. How can you be comparing this two different things that has nothing to do with each other? Bitcoin is just an asset and is meant for investment and for transaction purposes and it is also not being accepted by everyone. But Uber is something a lot more different than that.
Look on when this is posted and compared. By june 11,2014 bitcoin's total market cap was around $8.3B so that's lower than today because it's total market cap is $100+B.
Before the comparison of well known companies market cap are being of a trend and it's something that people shouldn't ignore because until now, we can still do this.
I don't found the post funny but going back to the past years, bitcoin has grown exponentially.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 28, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

Obviously über is a very good earning app and those who are in über are earning very good and those über cab driver are earning more than any good paid engineer so no doubt über is a very good profit earning business but there is no life in working for über . Bitcoin investing is completely and entirely different from that of in über earning and there is very great profit ahead with the bitcoin also and bitcoin investment has a good social life and no doubt there is very good profit.
Activity: 141
June 20, 2018, 01:04:47 AM

LOL, this is a lot funny. How can you be comparing this two different things that has nothing to do with each other? Bitcoin is just an asset and is meant for investment and for transaction purposes and it is also not being accepted by everyone. But Uber is something a lot more different than that.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 15, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
Uber allows a common man to use its service really really easily.

Compare that with bitcoin...to make simplest of transaction, some bit of understanding is required.

Just a comparison!
In the part of the world am from it is not cheap to make use of Uber services. But if you talk about readily and easily getting that services then I say yes that Uber is always within reach. Just a phone call away.

Bitcoin is in a falling trend and it having a lower market cap as against uber is not to be doubted. Once the trend changes, we can begin to see bitcoin market cap race pass uber.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 15, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I'm more curious as to how they define the value of Uber. If it's based on the assets that are provided for the service then I personally think that's a bad measure since those kinds of "assets" aren't even really owned by the company. Now if it's based on revenue over a few years, that makes sense since it does have a world-wide market and is in use throughout many cities and locales.

And you're wrong with the cap, Bitcoin is listed at $112B.

What's wrong with the picture though?
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
June 15, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
I was not clear about this comparison.Because both of this two is different,bitcoin is just an asset.Whereas,the Under is the mode of transport.We use this for transport.I don't know,why the word is used for the different category objects.If you compare to gold Vs Bitcoin will be good .
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
June 15, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
The difference is very much uber accept almost any currency in the country that has been using the product and is reinforced by various types of two-wheeled and four-wheeled transport ,While bitcoin is not a means of transportation like uber Its very clear that even all circles use uber cheap with the tariff small
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 03:50:02 PM
uber should accept bitcoin as an alternate payment method
If uber accepts bitcoin as an alternative payment method, then the bitcoin price is likely to increase to $ 50,000. Uber is a big corporation in the world. Hopefully uber will accept bitcoin

Activity: 364
June 15, 2018, 03:47:33 PM
uber should accept bitcoin as an alternate payment method
If uber accepts bitcoin as an alternative payment method, then the bitcoin price is likely to increase to $ 50,000. Uber is a big corporation in the world. Hopefully uber will accept bitcoin
Activity: 129
June 15, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
uber application value is calculated as per the cab owners attach their car to the uber app and it also depends of supply and demand likewise bitcoin is also depending on one value price and demand
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 15, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
Both aspects have extremely great value, and it is no surprise at all that Uber is making such cap, this is no big deal actually Uber is a taxi app that provides worldwide service as well, I am not quite sure if other countries have banned Uber but I don't think there is a reason to ban it though, while Bitcoin is indeed valuable and I think deserves more than what it is right now, and yes it is also worldwide and some particular countries have banned BTC as well.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 15, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

BTC is not just a coin - it's the product of blockchain technology that may change the world.
Uber is also not just an app - it's the new quality of life provided to people who believed in this "easy-taxi" system.
I believe these two concepts have parity, as they both are targeted at improving the people's living standards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 15, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
Capital is such a thing that easily leaves one place and fills another. At any time bitcoin can collect a lot of speculative money and capitalization will be more but the problem is to keep the money. Self-driving car, Uber has recently been in an accident. A few of these accidents and from the capitalization of Uber will have no choice. Are you sure that won't happen?
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
June 15, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
To be honest this isn't a fair comparison. It's two really different things that you are looking at. One is looking at the cap on a new economy and the other is looking at a way of transportation. Are you suggesting that there be a higher or no cap on bitcoin and less monetary investment on a taxi service?
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 05:37:54 PM
As for me, when something is going down in price for sometimes, it is the best time to buy it, the same thing with Bitcoin and other crypto. It can rise about 1 month, and fall down by 1 day to the start price.
Pages:
Jump to: